Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely26, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely26

Lonely26 Member

I feel like I just want to give up on life... I have no one to turn to for help and my parents are just adding to my loneliness. I don't want to continue feeling this aching pain inside of me I just want it to stop already
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I don't know if you've been welcomed here yet, so let me say "Welcome"

We're a community of people just trying to help each other,

You can say whatever you like (within reason, check the FAQs) or what you need to, without being criticized, condemned or belittled.

Stick around and you can make some friends here, post in the forums if you like, or if you prefer a private one-to-one conversation, you can send a PM (private message) to one of the members (might check first to make sure they are online)

I think many of us have been where you are, and a lot of "outside" people don't how painful it can be

If you want in-person help, your city or county may have a mental heath service division. Many hospitals do, as well. And you can contact NAMI for more ideas or references
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You DO have people you can turn to for help.
    As 1Lefty said, have you gone to a mental health services office, MHMR? NAMI is also a fantastic resource.
    There is a lot of help available, but you will have to go to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.