1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad i'm alive

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mtgowns, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtgowns

mtgowns Member

...Well, yeah. I've almost killed myself by jumping on a swimming poll by drowning myself. I had a rock tied to my neck, and about to jump, then i though about if there was an afterlife. I do believe that there is, but, if there... isn't an afterlife? What am i going to do? Then, i just untired the rope, and walked home. Well, if you wonder why i tried to suicide, it's because... Well, i have a girlfriend, we get along pretty well, she's hot, i have sex with her, however i felt multiple times completly empty inside myslef when i hung out/had sex with her so, after going to bed, i felt extremly depressed, and felt like my brain was going to exploe. I though i couldn't take the pain anymore so... :( I tried to suicide 3 days ago. Been sleeping fairly well these days. Hope i get better, and never feel depressed again.

-mtg

2. mtgowns

mtgowns Member

Just as an update, i'm feeling waaaay better nowdays. Glad that i didn't suicide. Life's wonderful.

3. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

Thats really great news, glad to see you took a 180 turn on your situation, I hope others can learn from your example. Best of luck to you, I hope you never have to cross hands with suicide again. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.