Glad Im not the only one

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kru, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kru

kru New Member

We already live in hell and the only way to become nothing is to leave this shit hole of an existence. I have 1 week left. Already pulled out the savings account, quit the job, lost the girl friend, moved away. Now to spend it all and have the best week of my life ...once you're dead you're nothing and nothing is a great place.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you stay here make some friends to talk to I hope you spend some time talking to your doctor get some help so you can stay a long time enjoying your life not just a measly week of it. Get well and enjoy a life time of good times

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Are you 100% sure there is no life after death?

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Before you make that jump, have you thought about talking to someone? Are you that sure? Please stick around here and talk things over. It might help you see other options.

5. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

This is where I'm supposed to discourage you. It's your choice whether to live or not, but don't make any life changing/ending (?) decisions until you've seriously consider your options.

If life is hell, is there anything you can do to change your circumstances? 1 week doesn't give you enough time. Have you thought about giving yourself a break for a week or more to think about what things you can do for yourself that might make life less hellish? You've got plenty of time to make a decision; you don't want to rush something like this.

The idea of the best week of your life before the big exit is a classic.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up yet Kru. Don't waste all of your money. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.