Glad to be here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Roo Roo, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo Roo

Roo Roo Active Member

Hello, I am very good there is a forum here for people in crisis, I have been looking around for one for a while.

I hope that maybe by doing a little venting and getting advice I might be able to change my suicidal thoughts, I just have trouble talking to people in person or over the phone about this sort of stuff.
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Hey welcome, lots of people find it difficuilt to talk about things, hopefully you're able to find someone here who can help :hug:
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi Andrew :hug: welcome to SF!
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :smile:
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :shake:
  6. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

Well, it's a little late since you've started to make some posts, but welcome, nonetheless! Like many people, I'm willing to listen if you ever want to talk to me.
  7. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

welcome Andrew, even though i started talking to you already :hug:
  8. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!!

*tackle hug*

Hope you find it helping here.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you want. I'm on all day and most of the night if you want to talk/vent or just want a friend to talk to. :)
  9. Hideki

Hideki Account Closed

:welcome: Again! Teehee. But I'm here for you if you ever need a friend. :hug:
  10. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

its a little late, but welcome!!

the great thing about sf is that when posting you arent necessarily talking to anyone so its more freeing, and then in the chat room you can get to know people before you talk to them about suicide, etc which makes it more comfortable than talking to a complete stranger. I hope you find the support you are seeking, and my PM box is always open and i also have msn and aim if you need someone to talk to.

Take care,
  11. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

well first off welcome, im glad you found us and i know i would and evryone else here are ready to help you
  12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around the forums some more.
  13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome Andrew.

:hug: xx
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Roo!! I like your avatar!!
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome i am glad you found this place too vent away and when comfortable their are alot of supportive people here to help.
  16. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi again .. thought i would give u a formal welcome :)

i hope u got my PM .. :hug:
  17. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to sf. alot of people here find it hard to talk about things in real life, so hopefully this can be a place for you to vent some of your feelings. there is a private diary area if you want to post without people being able to see what you wrote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.