Glass cuts and Satan. *disturbing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoD

Okay, well.. I had a dream a few days ago, quite disturbing to me. I was sitting in a room, which had 2 doors, a table and 2 sofa's. 1 door lead to the living room, I suppose, didn't go there to check in my dream.. The other door leading to a hallway, which was connected to another room. There were 4 beers on the table, 2 people in the room, 1 of which me, the other one a girl, one I know I believe, not sure who. In any case, she asked for a beer and I grabbed one, it fell and glass was everywhere, my thumb was severely mutilated.

My thumb was oozing with yellow puss and had a hole in it, quite deep. While cleaning up the rest of the glass, all of the glass found it's way towards my hand. In the end, there was excruciating pain, I was constantly fixed on the hole in my thumb and eventually, we walked towards the other room and opened up a hatch there, we went in and then we were in a dimension in which Satan lived, it was just dark there and shortly after we entered I woke up. Didn't get to see Satan, wonder how he would've looked in my mind.. Anyway, to me, this is disturbing.

I felt.. scared I guess, don't know. Confused as always, so not sure how I felt. I wasn't scared as in mortified, just mildly scared. Not sure how to describe it.

In any case, tell me... What could this dream mean? :P while writing this I started to get my own explenation of it, but won't be posting that until I hear some of your other opinions, wouldn't want to cloud your judgement with a predescribed opinion. :P

M

MrDepressed

I honestly dont know the interpretation to your dream but if I get it than I will surely post it..lol.. I noticed in my own dreams that have had that scared/fear element in it, this fear always came from outside of me and tried to enter into me, so often I am able to combat this fear away, but the air seams to buzz around me and others in my dream, usually when I encounter satan in my dream I just fly away (for some reason demons and evil beings are unable to fly in my dreams)...
interesting dream.

LoD

I usually don't have much control over my dreams and at the times that I do, there's nothing weird anymore, then it's exactly the way I want it. Most of my dreams I forget, but some are so clear to me, like this one, I could paint out the entire room, except the other dimension thingy, can't really recall much of after I entered the hatch. ^^

Would be nice if I could fly away during dreams. ^^

M

MrDepressed

I find when I 'learned' to do things in my dreams, like flying, I would repeat something over and over just before sleep, ei.. I will fly in my dreams tonight.. I would do this for days or even weeks and eventually I was able to do it.. now I can walk/run/fly through solid structures, walk on water, raise the dead, amonsgt other things... I still have a hard time lucid dreaming though, seeing that I have not practiced in some time.

LoD

Sounds like fun, lucid dreaming. Is it easy, or difficult to do? I don't really have the right state of mind to learn something hard, but maybe I'm willing to try. :P

M

MrDepressed

For me it was a matter of applyin a mantra I mentioned above, just repeat something over and over before sleep that is your desire of what you want to do in your dream.. I cant really recall what I use to say but it was along the lines of 'I will be conscious in my dreams'... I got on the lucid dream kick after reading some Carlos Castaneda...

LoD

Sounds like fun, I'll read up on it a bit and start trying your mantra. :P Is lucid dreaming as relaxing as regular dreaming? Cause I can imagine being aware during dreams wears you out. =/ Is that the case? ^^

M

MrDepressed

It has never had any adverse physical reaction to me, the only dreams that leave me exhausted are the ones of absolute terror, like where a loved one is in danger or killed... the lucid dreams I have had though left me feeling more empowered.

LoD

Ah, okay, I'll try it then, probably won't even get to the part of lucid dreaming, but hell. :P Thanks for the advice. ^^

-LoD

M

MrDepressed

I never expected, or didnt know what to expect with lucid dreaming, but when it happened it was unmistakable, after that it became easier to lucid dream, but it is very difficult to maintain control in the dream I found, often I would go off on a tangent and lose the lucid aspect..

just another random guess and opinion, didn't real all the responses so hopefully no1 alrdy said this but what comes to mind for me is... you will meet a girl who will lead you down a wrong / bad path and she will hurt you somehow, probably emotionally (relating to the cut). or maybe since she asked u for it and u dropped it and got hurt, maybe its she asks u 2 do something 4 her but u mess up and she ends up hurting u somehow? i guess im just going wayyy to specific hear but its just interesting to think about the different possibilities of what it could mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00