Global Peace Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
You probably all read about this in the newspaper or on T.V, just thought id link what appears to be the official site, and the rankings page in particularly.

http://www.visionofhumanity.com/rankings/

I thought it was interesting, to see some of the rankings. China roughly in the middle at 60 is a surprise...the U.S near the bottom at 96, worse than I thought it would be, a lot of that is because they'd rather spend money on guns and prisons, rather than the safety net, and public health care...but hey lets not bash em again :tongue: As usual no surprises with the Northern Europeans leading the way, they seem to top every international list.

Australia at 25, is pretty respectable I guess. Our cousins the Kiwis, make us look bad though at 2 :blink:...Canada at 8...also very high, Netherlands at 20, and the U.K at 49....which isn't great at all....but not terrible either.

deep

I am from N.Ireland and it has become more peaceful over the years I have found. A while back yes it was maddness but we are trying and hopefully succeeding to make it a more respectable place (cant spell lol)

:smile::blink::hug:

B

Bostonensis

I wander when we as human beings will be one united in the true meaning of global index where there is no country that defines us & receives better than the other.Or towards universal index that says humans in planet earth is the best beast in the galaxy compares to Mercury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00