Gloomy Monday

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shredded_Angel, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "You should be thankful, some people didn't even wake up this morning." :rolleyes:

I HATE when people say bullshit like that! Of course I feel bad when someone who actually enjoyed life had it cut short. But not everyone is having a great time here.

Here it is, another Monday, and I get to go and sit in a cube and stare at a computer screen all day. It's mid-July 2007, I've been doing the same thing everyday for well over seven years. I'm tired.

My life is going by in a fog. Everyday is just like the one before it. I don't know what to do to change. I know it may seem simple to people who aren't in my situation, people who don't think my thoughts, and haven't lived my life. But it's not simple to me. I don't know what to do.

I'm tired of being alone. I know it's my fault because I don't make any effort to meet new people, and I close myself off from the few people I do know.

There is something fundamentally wrong with me...I don't know how to love.
    I can't give it and I can't accept it. My family fucked me, and admittedly I'm continuing the process because I don't know how not to. I don't know anything else.

2. Vorath

Vorath Guest

Aye, people say the same to me. Given that I wish I was one of the people who hadn't woken up it's hardly going to make me feel better.

Don't worry about what these people say.....it's just a lack of understanding that makes them say idiotic things like that. Motovational speakers they are not.

3. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

where's the compassion in sayings like that?
    pretty cruel to make someone take pleasure in someone else's end.

..that's just what i think, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.