Go ahead... Hate me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BornFree, Jan 26, 2013.

1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Its funny how some people are just worth more... What they say evokes more of a response no matter how desperate I my pleas or cries somehow I dont matter & thats ok... I would ignore me too some people are just so amazing its easy to feel compassion & care for them... Words & care flow freely well this cow is done done bitching moaning yearning wishing waiting & hoping trying to be independent & not care... But thats just it I do care... I hurt too I am desperate too so desperate but too bloody worthless to ask anyone to care or help sometimes its plain that all wluld be so much better off were there no I anymore... Sorry & take care.
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry you feel you are worthless but you do matter. And people prob do care about you. Sometimes it is hard for people to express they care. and sometimes hard for us to recognize it. I wish somehow you could see more people care about you and care about yourself too. We are all here as well and this site offers a lot of support and I hope you take advantage (as I see you are) of that.
  3. BornFree

Thank you so much for your kind & thoughtful reply. It means a lot that someone answered. I think it would have finished me if no one replied. I hate that I am like this again. I dont want to take advantage of anyone but it seems I have... I know you get out what you put in & clearly I havent put enough in... When I am like this I just want to cut cut until I am no more destroy all that I am & all that I have & havent done I cant talk to anyone for fear of hurting them or inadvertently saying the wrong thing like now I have probably said too much sorry & thank you again.
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I understand the saying too much.. I always say too much or feel I said something wrong. I'm not sure if I personally believe the "You get what you put out" because I have helped many people but that doesn't mean those same people or others are present when I am in need of it. Not that it matters too much to me, I just like to help. :) However, sometimes everyone is kinda at wits end at the same time so who knows. I'm sure you have been of good help to to others. And I hope you can feel a bit better soon.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sorry I have been away for a few days so I did not see this...you are worth a lot to me and many others here...hope that counts for something...with caring
  6. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

We care :) You can never say too much, not on this forum.
  7. BornFree

Thank you..Youkai Sadeyes & Snarrylover. :grouphug: tears dont have words except Thank you I really dont know how to carry on anymore I have nothing left I survive exist act for my kids & when theyre in bed the tears flow & I want to die & pain hits I know I need to carry on but dont know how... Anymore!! What to do & where to go when theres nothing left...
  8. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I don't believe you haven't put enough in. Yes, we need to help others, not just ourselves, but there's no accountant or bookkeeper checking our 'putting in' account. By saying things I can recognise you've helped me. Thanks and have a huge cuddle (I'm a big, tall old lady so that's why it's a huge one)
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you have been feelling neglected hun i care hun just sometimes i get so tired im sorry i missed reaching out to you hugs to you
  10. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

There's always something left, Ditsy. It may be hard to find but it's there.

How many children do you have? I have no experience in parent-hood but I know you need to be there for them. Hold on to them and maybe you'll start to see other great things in your life.