Go away

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 20, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Go away feeling ill

Go away migraines

Go away bad thoughts

Go away sadness

Go away, piss off, take a hike, get lost. Got it? Thanks, ever so kindly you pack of feeling-icky-inducing crap.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hugs to you hun
    hope they all go away hun
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good for you for talking back to the crap! I hope it takes the hint! Many hugs :hug:
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks... I was hoping it'd work!! Got another blinder today so back to a dark room for a couple of hours and see if that eases it any. :hugs:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Feel better soon MonAnamCara
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm getting zero work done, getting buried under by stuff and back to high anxiety and overwhelmed by all. Feeling just worn out, headaches are really getting old, aches and shit. It's all minor but it's dragging me down. I've messed up big time and now am feeling the effects of that. S fucking stupid, I need a major kick in the @$$. I don't know where to turn or what to do but trying to do something is hard feeling this low and sickly. Which is stupid too. Wish there was an easier way.
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

At what point is it okay to raise the white flag?

I'm sad and mad and pissed off and feeling like a complete dipshit trusting people. Poof! They just vanish. Bloody wonderful, thanks... Makes me feel so special.

20 questions from family folk re stuff.... This is why I don't say anything normally. Seriously you thought it was ok to come for the funeral and then fuck off and not think about anything other than what suits you? Thanks too, you make me feel even more special.

You get what you give, so yeah, just wonderful ol me to look at again really. Thanks, me, what a waste of space