Go away

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Dec 11, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Another horrible nightmare. Why can't you leave my memory, you and your actions? Nope, you had me waking up in terror again. Scared, something I couldn't get away from. Same attitude, actions, stance, behavior and worst of all words and that smirk on your face. That look maybe is worst of all. Because I know what it means. Go away, just go away. :(
  2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hey.... :arms: I am so sorry flashbacks suck big time... sending tons and tons of caring... here if you want to talk anytime ok?
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks lady ditsy,

Just draining and today I can't get the face out of my mind, things keep replaying. I could nicely do without this bs atm.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad nightmare. Hope your next sleep will be peaceful. :hug:
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks Witty :hug:
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

That story in the news is triggering to me. I wonder if the boys actions were a result of anything else going on? For me, I think I knew better at the time and there was an age difference. I'm not too comfortable saying any more. Just the whole thing makes me feel so ashamed and guilty and disgusting. I don't know how I let it happen, well I do, but I can't say. So annoying that things like this can bring me back.... Was with someone today and I simply floated away for a few minutes, I think it was a few minutes, they def noticed. Not so good.