Go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the thoughts, memories, flashbacks, images, physical feelings and all of this crap, please go away. Please? I can't handle you right now. I just can't.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi honey, I know it is difficult but try and remain in the present, when you feel those thoughts have a shower, read a book, say a prayer if religious, listen to music, just distract hun :)

Bloody fireworks going off everywhere tonight and some of them are so loud, scared me so now I'm on alert for anything..... Stupid I know.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
No it's not. Don't think that way. It's okay. You're fine, and not at fault. So be easy on yourself. And have as good a night as you can. Peace!

I had a bad dream earlier. I know who wa sin it and know words that wet said tesounded with me. I've been on rdge since and I don't remember exactly what itwas. It's right there in my minds but I don't remember. Am really panicky and gang telxax. I fan see their face. This is so crazy. I want them gone. I don't know how to get themm to go.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I hope you're doing okay today! And that you're able to resume sessions with your therapist soon... Maybe that might help? Have a good weekend.:)

Had another horrible dream that I can'tt and won't go into details about. I feel so disgusting and asihanmed. If anyhow knew I don't know who I'd handle that. Now I can't get it out of my mid no matter the how much I try. Anr I've tried a lot today's. Different things and nothing's was working so I stared rtinking which is stupid. But thenn so am I. :(

panicbutton

When I dream about the person who well, it bugs me out bad too. I end up feeling like I'm drowning in tar. Shame, guilt, filth, I get it. From things I've read, when dreaming, the brain is trying to process out what we may not be willing to deal with, or haven't yet, even if we are trying to there could be aspects of the entire thing we may not even be aware of that we haven't confronted. I'm sorry you didn't have a good 4th, the fireworks bothered me too. I don't do well with loud noises, ever. How are you doing now? Have the dreams subsided? I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00