go away.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost_child, Aug 21, 2007.

1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I hate it. i hate it i shouldn't have read that stupid post....now I keep having flashbacks. why did I have to survive friday nite why didn't i die. dirty useless bitch. i hate her, i hate me. go away. go away.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh I'm sorry you're feeling triggered right now.. i hope you'll take good care of yourself, because you do deserve that. If it means anything, I am glad that you didn't succeed in ending your life on Friday.. although i can relate to what you're saying. Please know that you're none of those things you said about yourself though.. we care :hug:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Think i know the thread your talking about. I thought that you might have been triggered given your experiences...i can completely understand. Its hard sometimes when your so close to an issue to stay away from it, too not read it, but ya, you do have to be careful to protect yourself a little more. The flashbacks must be really hard to cope with :(

Im sorry if anything i said upset you, didnt mean to do that, if its the thread im thinking. I dont want you to go away, and im glad you survived friday night :hug:. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

SOrry but I can't live in a world like this...its all sick and i hate it. I can't switch off or shut down I see he's stupid face. I hate it. I shouldn't have come here today, I should never have thought I could deal with life, I can't.. I want to die and I want to die now.

5. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lost,
    Oh sweetheart I am so sorry that your feeling this far down. I am here if you wish to talk. I too am glad that you did not succeed in dying. I would have missed you and so would have others who have talked to you on here. I do not think that your a dirty useless bitch at all. I wish that you could see that your not. I am so sorry that you got triggered I know because I did too. I hate when I have flashbacks let alone someone else having them too. I am here for you sweetheart and I am only a pm away. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss