Go fuck yourself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

If you're going to act like an intellectually challenged cop who is having a bad day,then please do.

I was not put on this earth to walk on egg shells for any old picky power tripper.

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ok so who are you calling a troll and who are you refering to?

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Now, now, calm down peoples! please.........

4. NoMoneyToPlease

I am referring to someone who chose to create an imaginary victim so they could act like a victim themselves.

And no I will not calm down,I don't care how powerful someone is or thinks they are,rotten abusive power plays piss me the fuck off.

I would not be surprised if this person was an American at a loss because they could not taze of mace a smart mouth then shoot them and stick them in gitmo for "being an asshole"...and then,and then still feel contented that they never have to have a valid reason for their actions.

I swear it,the internet has bred a new wave of pompous humourless baton wielding thugs who's only interest is in finding offense at the nuances of debate and criticism.

So easy to slip on a pair of jack boots nowadays and kick the teeth out of someone who does not value your greatness as much as you do.

Smell the glove.

5. Kaos General

Theres debate and criticism and then theres offending everyone in your path. I mean this is a support forum for people who are struggling with depression and suicidal urges so i fail to see why your upset.

6. NoMoneyToPlease

And yes it is trolling when you feel you are not even part of an ongoing "evolution" because goddamit you are the star of the show or you're the one wearing the uniform so what you say goes because this reality is being filtered through your brain...you trolls on a pedestal deserve to be insulted because you put no great thought into the sensibilities and total absolute freedoms of others to speak as they please.
    When you feel,when you know deep down inside that you're bloviating baton wielding ass is not up to the task of living up to your own perceived greatness,an act of aggression will always remove that doubt.
    A quick swipe and you have bought yourself some self esteemat the expense of another.

The internet is a place where little people who dream of command are reborn with a hate in their soul and they seek out power,the power to silence or punish...or they grab for fame,small fame.....control...control....
    ...control without any obligation to consequence.

You people are supercilious squatters in the great idea factory coming down hard on any alien mutation to the talk you're used to experiencing.
    You see everything as dissent...WHO THE FUCK DIED AND MADE YOU THE BURGER KING...huh?

Tinpot pisspotters.

You really pull on my tits when you grant yourself the wish of higher importance.

Shame on you my fellow human being.

7. NoMoneyToPlease

Angerfist,you are not even clear as to what I'm actually talking about,are you?
    So why offer up a judgment on what you think I am entitled to feel.

This is called letting it all out.
    It's a rant.
    It's a rant about authority having a bad day and doing what it does best when it has a bad day...looking for trouble,creating vicitms where there are none and then threatening when they can't explain THEIR actions adequately.

8. NoMoneyToPlease

You fail to see why anyone would be upset on a suicide forum? :O

9. Kaos General

I know precisely what your talking about and who your talking about and i still fail to see why your upset.

Say one of your posts had stayed up and one of those posts made someone feel that bad that they subsequently decided to hurt themselves because they think thats how everyone viewed them, would you be ok with that? Complaining about the owner of the forum in a thread because you had 2 posts deleted isn't really conducive or a rant. its best dealt with in LtM or through PM

10. NoMoneyToPlease

Here you go inventing scenarios for thing that never happened.

Are you personally offended because you decided to think this rant was about the forum owner?

Who are you concerned for,please name them?

Who have I killed?

11. NoMoneyToPlease

Oh,and I won't pretend to be the victim of "non-supportive behaviour".

Your questioning is fine,I just want to know if there is any validity to it.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is only kindness toward others that count.
    Your rant your vent is directed at hurting another person and i for one think you need to stop now
    You are not being productive here okay.
    Post are to be supportive be caring compassionate and so quit belittling others. It was warning to get you to see the rules of the forum. If you do not want to follow those rules then perhaps you need to look elsewhere. This person you are ranting about care deeply for all she has contact with even you. So please if you have issue with anyone pm them do not make a spectacle of yourself.

13. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Love how you finished it lol :smile:

And NoMoneyToPlease its only one warning I got one to today :tongue:

14. Kaos General

You started the thread the second your comments were deleted from a thread so your going to tell me this is a coincidence seeing as one of the comments was more or less the same as this thread?

Personally offended? Not particularly, you just cant seem to grasp what the problem is.

I never said you killed someone. Once again i shall outline the problem seeing as you dont seem to listen to what im saying or even more disturbing you dont care. What you construe as healthy debate a lot of people will see it as you personally attacking them. Not everyone on here is of the emotional maturity to see it as a debate.

15. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

i suggest that this needless thread be closed.

16. NoMoneyToPlease

You are wrong there total eclipse,this "let it all out" rant is very much at home in this "let it all out" section.
    Your response is out of place and inappropriate if you want to look at it that way.

This rant is not hurting anyone either,you are assuming because wild cherry inspired my outburst that my jotting were aimed at her.
    Show me once where she was named.

Do not embarrass people out letting go of their negativity go by claiming doing so makes a spectacle of the "let it all outer".

Again you are another example of an overly presumptuous individual.I was not breaking forum rules then and I am not breaking forum rules now.

Yet again another imaginary victim must be avenged and protected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.