Go To Hell

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Not aimed at people here

Fuck you, you fuckin' cow. Who the fuck do you think you are? You aren't my mother and you never will be thank God. All you are is the person that sleeps next to my father. You are no one, you are nothing. So what gives you the fuckin right to act like you know anything about me? You know shit..so you need to shut your fuckin' mouth. You walk around here acting like your shit don't stink, acting like your kids are perfect. If you heard the shit that your older daughter said about you, you'd cringe. You are 44 and you act like a 14 year old. Grow the fuck up!!

1. Stop "tattling" on people in this house. What are you fuckin' 12? You bitch and scream at your kids and at Dylan to not tattle but you go bitch to my father about things in this house that don't concern you. You are a pathetic bitch. You put on your little tears and act like it's all poor poor you. When the truth is E, you are the problem. You are the issue at hand and how you act like a fuckin' child
    2. Stop prying into my life. You are right I don't have a job and it's not your concern. I don't have a job because I don't even have the energy to get up in the morning. If people took the time to ask how I was they'd see I'd rather be dead. But AGAIN you are only concerned about what YOU want and not what others want or need. You are a selfish bitch and stop acting like this household revolves around you.
    3.Stop coming home and bitching about the mess when 95% of it is your kids. You say at your old house it wasn't like this. BULLSHIT. I been there, seen it, it was a shit hole.
    4. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

HOW I FEEL

1.I want to die
    2. I want to cut across my veins til I'm no longer breathing
    3. I want to scream
    4. I want to disappear
    5. I want to feel nothing at all

I HATE THIS LIFE

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Kellz.
    She is a cow, don't let her affect you.

3. ~PinkElephants~

what the hell did i expect right? shouldn't have expected anything less? Got what i deserved really...got what i deserved and like i say..i deserve to die..i deserve to disappear

i shall shut up now

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Kellz...:hug:

5. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

My stepmum is a bitttch, i'm glad I don't live with her, god.

I'm sorry.

It's good to let it out though. Really. Don't stop now.

6. ~PinkElephants~

It's funny woke up this morning, still feel teh same way. Looked at her and wanted to punch her. I dislike her in so many ways, she thinks she's perfect and the funniest thing is I talked to my dad on the way to the hospital and he straight up said she needs to get her shit together. She needs to stop yelling at her kids because they will eventually hate her. Though my dad yells at me sometimes I lvoe him for his honesty. Tis where I get it from and damnit I am proud.