Go to hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

I am running a 104+ fever and having light flashes which my doc told me to watch out for because it could lead to something bad for my eye. My throat is hurting and im unable to eat anything... im starting to throw up and i dont know why... im just wondering if i should stay home for a bit more or get to the hospital ASAP?

chasing_dreams

Hi John,

Please go to the hospital - even if it's nothing serious it's still worth getting yourself checked out isn't it? Please don't wait any longer. Do you have a way to get there now?

x

chasing_dreams

please call an ambulance then.

or do you a have an emergency number you can call for advice? we have one in the uk which has medical staff to help you but i don't know if you have that where you are

Sorrow

Please go to the hospital. Don't risk your health. Call an ambulance, ask a neighbor for a ride, just get to the hospital!

John you've got to try and get your temperature down, a fever over 104 can be VERY dangerous. Drink plenty of cool fluids and try and stay in a cool environment. Vomiting can make you more dehydrated so I suggest you get medical help as soon as you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

John6491

i didnt go to the hospital.... walked into my room and passed out but i am a little better than i was before so im just going to stay home....

lilboyblue

you should still go see a doctor. the light flashes could be symptoms of seizure activity due to your high fever. in the mean time, try to get your fever down, drink fluids - water, juice, soda, anything... non-alcoholic that is!

hi john,
are you any better today? i hope everything's ok. PM me if you ever need anything :hug:
look after yourself and please go to hospital if you're still not well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00