GodπŸ’œπŸ˜‡πŸŒ»

Dani24

I woke up today with peace and salvation. I have wandered from his path for too long. I Stopped believing in him, but going to church and hearing his ways opened up my mind. I am seeing clearly now And been Saved by grace through faith. I believe he as a plan and to trust him. I have surrendered my life, problems and love to him. Through peace and meditation I am praying that he will help. In my darkest times he taught me lessons and provided me with strength. In my times when God was silent he was still teaching and I am blessed everyday. I will not lose faith in him again. Hope people who had same lost in him will find their way again.

I woke up today with peace and salvation. I have wandered from his path for too long. I Stopped believing in him, but going to church and hearing his ways opened up my mind. I am seeing clearly now And been Saved by grace through faith. I believe he as a plan and to trust him. I have surrendered my life, problems and love to him. Through peace and meditation I am praying that he will help. In my darkest times he taught me lessons and provided me with strength. In my times when God was silent he was still teaching and I am blessed everyday. I will not lose faith in him again. Hope people who had same lost in him will find their way again.
How beautiful....wish I could find that same peace..

prettyvacant

I was an orthodox Christian in my late teens, but never felt comfortable in my faith. I was blessed with some wonderful friends during my time as a Christian. I miss those people! I have researched many religions and esoteric groups, and can now say that I would classify myself as a Spiritualist. This has given me the validation I was searching for through the messages received from mediums. I know death is but a doorway Home. My Near Death Experience when I was 12 also gave me an insight into what to expect.

The example of Jesus is of importance to me. To love God(I prefer either the Source or Beloved)and your neighbour. This was emphasised to me by my dear friend Pete, who departed this life back in March after heart surgery. He worked tirelessly helping those in need, and he is dearly missed. I know he visits from time to time, and he knows how much I miss him!

I am happy for you Dani24. Your message will give people hope in these dark times.

Blessings,

prettyvacant

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00