God bless German engineering :cool:

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

2. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

That was a badass looking car. :eek:hmy:

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

why are you car posts directed at men? im a girl and im a complete petrol head. I rebuild classics and spend most of my free time either talking about cars, racing car, drifting cars or tinkering at cars....AND IM A GIRL!!!!!

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I honestly thought girls would find the topic boring... Sorry :unsure:

5. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

It looks like someone had too much money and modified a Carrera GT. Or maybe its a special edition like SuperVeloce is to the Murcielago. Either way I would take the Murcielago lp 670 SuperVeloce and over that car anyday. German cars just don't do it for me unless it's the Mercedez SL 65 AMG Black. (I don't know why but that car is just so cool to me). But it does sound and look nice.

6. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Needs to have more grunt to it IMO

7. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Dun wanna rain in your parade, but I can think of way better sounds a man (and woman) can hear and don't pollute the environment in the process.

And IMO that things looks kinda ugly. Personal preference of course.

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i understand porsche design isnt for everyone. Just like how i think the ferrari enzo is fugly, but respect the car for what it is :tongue:

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Who doesnt like the veyron? its a 1000hp beast, but the mclarenf1 will always be my fav since teen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.