Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by roses, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roses

roses Member

I'm sick of seeing some threads with 20 replies and others with 0 replies.

Everyone that posts here feeling suicidal deserves help.

Come on, people!

If you see one thread with a ton of replies and another with hardly any, PLEASE RESPOND TO THREAD WITH HARDLY ANY REPLIES!

Everyone deserves help!
  2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I agree with you Roses. it is so true.
  3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

It is true but there are some of us who try very hard when we can.
  4. roses

roses Member

Yes, I agree.

Sorry, my initial message might have sounded a little harsh: to those who do try very hard, I commend you.

But please, people, I think as a whole we need to pay more attention to certain posters.

Every deserves help.
  5. ALB_JRS

ALB_JRS Guest

kinda like the boob size thread with so many replies and having something like... "please help me" next to with like no replies... yeah I read yeh.
  6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Sorrry i didnt mean to sound like i was having a go or anything.

i personally wish i could have been more supportive towards others recently and i do feel very bad about that but i simply havent been around much and been able to cos of my own circumstances.

If i could id always like to get to every post on here.i wish i could reply to everyone.i know how important it can be and how devastating it can be not to get a response.i have experienced that myself too previously.i didnt mean to say i didnt understand your point or didnt agree with it.i know it might have sounded like that.Sorry if it did.You make a very good and valid point and theres no harm in being reminded and encouraged onece in a while especially if it can save someone distress.Thankyou for that.

i so wish i could get to everyone but i know i will never manage it...............

Take care
  7. silence1one

silence1one Member

I totally agreed. Life sucks sometimes, challanges can be overwhelming at times until your mind cannot function properly and that is when supports come from different perspective helped.Different viewpoints,different ideas, we as human being just have to help one another especially in SF.Please keep the good spirits alive.Be there to help one another, to listen, to support in every way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.