God DAMN I can't stand people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Why do people have to be fucking assholes on purpose.
  2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Thats life....................not a nice reality is it?
  3. Prinnctopher's Belt

No shit. Ya' don't say. Wow, I never knew that.
  4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I suppose at least it makes us appreciate the few good ones out there.
  5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

PB, was your original question aimed at yourself?

That was a really nasty reply and I didnt deserve it.Its alright venting in this place but not when you are deliberatly being nasty to a person.Ive read some of your other posts and it just seems you are angry at everybody!!

Well you dont know me or my problems so please refrain from speaking to me like crap.I didnt come here to be made to feel even worse.You made a post and I replied,it wasnt anything nasty.

You are obviously the kind of person who doesnt care if you hurt somebody.

Well thanks very frikkin much for setting me up for an even shitter day,get over yourself!I would never speak to anybody like that..........
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, and its like they go to secret meetings on how to be even more shitholes or something...they don't beat stupid people though...god I hate those...there should be a law against stupidity....
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

That was a pretty harsh response. I get that you're angry, but please don't take it out on people who haven't done anything to you.
  8. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

Would this have anything to do with jeans?
  9. TriEdge

TriEdge Member

Gods yes, I know. Where is a defense spray already?

I pretty much equate all the assholes to greedy flies just swarming around fresh meat.

You know where the biggest ones flock? The grocery store. I'm serious..every friggin time someone just is compelled to treat me like crap.

And I won't begin about the terror lurking in Wal-Mart.

Anyhow, damn d a m n dammit Janet.
  10. Prinnctopher's Belt

Sorry shamps. I read the context as being "that's life, bitch! get over it!" but that's obviously not what you meant.
  11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

People have let me down and constantly screwed me over. It's difficult but I try to keep my interactions with people to a bare minimum these days because I just can't take it anymore.

There are some good ones out there (hard to find but we all know they exist) and if at any point one is lucky enough to come in to your life, hold on.

But for now, all I can do is apologise for the human race, because all we seem to be good at is screwing each other over. :(
  12. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

To be fair when reading your original post I got an extremely snide vibe from it.