God Damn it.. i have had it

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

get this..

i go to a site post a wish , number one on my list by the way that a friend ( well one i consider a friend ) i wish that her dad will get better and get healed, so i go back tonight and i get this bad remarks and an edit saying i should not say that, etc,, people accusing me of being the same, etc.. well i have had it.. i am freeking gone..

i am getting things together and i am gone..

just wanted to let everyone know when you dont see me here... just know that i have crossed over.. it will take me a while to get some things together but screw them all.

i aint got no friend, i aint got no one that loves me.. i am nothing but garbage. i cant even make a wish or even say prayers for anyone without others accusing me..

i have had it.. i am gone for freeking real..

let them say they are not to blame.. but by god they are.. they planted the seeds that hurt upon my heart and my chest.. so screw everything else i am outta here.

screw the daltons.., they never fucking cared for me so screw them all, and yes they added the pain to my heart and yes they are at faulty too , they planted the seeds that hurt me... so yes they are, they never called, they never gave a damn , so screw them all.. i am giving them what they want , what thney fuckling weant,, so go on and laugh when you see me lying there, cause you helped put me there.. so screw you both.

screw those so called friends, you never gave a damn about me.. it was just a freeking joke , a game to play with my emotions , if you had of cared you would still be there for me.. so the hell with ya, and the hell with those other web-sites..

A

andyc68

white dove, i have seen some of your posts and i am sorry i haven't replied.
i don't know you or your past but i do care.
don't give in hun, you are not garbage and there are ppl here who love you and care for you.

if you want a friend who won't judge you then here i am.

yes, screw em, fuck em all but don't let em win, rise above the crap they give you and show them they can't put you down anymore.

please be safe hun

always here if you want me

andy xx

R

RySp123

Andy beated me in writing his post (bless his soul) as I was about to write something similar.

Don't bow under their blow hun, show them that you are higher and stronger than them miserable low life.

I am here always if you need to talk to someone, repeating myself I know, but do call on me if you need a friend ok?

:hug: be well and STAY SAFE !!!

granny xx

A

Aquariamethystea

best advise i got, keep your ass off them.

I suggest that you leave White Dove alone. You have no business responding to her, unless you are going to be supportive in a polite way. Please quit being a rude and ignorant snot.

A

Aquariamethystea

get this..

i go to a site post a wish , number one on my list by the way that a friend ( well one i consider a friend ) i wish that her dad will get better and get healed, so i go back tonight and i get this bad remarks and an edit saying i should not say that, etc,, people accusing me of being the same, etc.. well i have had it.. i am freeking gone..

i am getting things together and i am gone..

just wanted to let everyone know when you dont see me here... just know that i have crossed over.. it will take me a while to get some things together but screw them all.

i aint got no friend, i aint got no one that loves me.. i am nothing but garbage. i cant even make a wish or even say prayers for anyone without others accusing me..

i have had it.. i am gone for freeking real..

let them say they are not to blame.. but by god they are.. they planted the seeds that hurt upon my heart and my chest.. so screw everything else i am outta here.

screw the daltons.., they never fucking cared for me so screw them all, and yes they added the pain to my heart and yes they are at faulty too , they planted the seeds that hurt me... so yes they are, they never called, they never gave a damn , so screw them all.. i am giving them what they want , what thney fuckling weant,, so go on and laugh when you see me lying there, cause you helped put me there.. so screw you both.

screw those so called friends, you never gave a damn about me.. it was just a freeking joke , a game to play with my emotions , if you had of cared you would still be there for me.. so the hell with ya, and the hell with those other web-sites..

:hug: White Dove

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Dove, can I suggest you stay away from this site as all it seems to do is upset you.

Which is what I think Molly Jean was actually suggesting.

A

Aquariamethystea

Dove, can I suggest you stay away from this site as all it seems to do is upset you.

I think that White Dove was trying to be helpful to that site and she doesn't deserve to be spoken so rudely to.

White Dove

white dove, i have seen some of your posts and i am sorry i haven't replied.
i don't know you or your past but i do care.
don't give in hun, you are not garbage and there are ppl here who love you and care for you.

if you want a friend who won't judge you then here i am.

yes, screw em, fuck em all but don't let em win, rise above the crap they give you and show them they can't put you down anymore.

please be safe hun

always here if you want me

andy xx

thank you andy hun :hug:

but what happens when they pm you hun all about my past.. you going to turn from me also? everyone else has.. i am nothing but garbage.. i screwed my whole life up.. you know what would have been great? me dying when mom died..

White Dove

best advise i got, keep your ass off them.
well no need to worry miss molley jean ( oh and i know who you are ) and your never were a friend to me on those sites either.. you came here to dilberatly hurt me.. thats the only reason you joined ....

you hate me so screw you..too....

White Dove

I suggest that you leave White Dove alone. You have no business responding to her, unless you are going to be supportive in a polite way. Please quit being a rude and ignorant snot.
BP hun :hug:

she cant help it that is just the way she is.. she sees only my past.. she cant see my heart, she cant see my true self.. she came here to be rude to me to hurt my feelings.. i guess it makes her feel all big and bad to say that.. so i say more power to her if she thinks it does any good..

but...

THAT POWER IS BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM HER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN A FEW SHORT DAYS, CAUSE I WONT BE HERE FOR HER TO HURT. ANYMORE...

bp, hun :hug: glad your still here..

White Dove

well she wants me to stay away from there because she has hated me from the start and no doubt has been the one to turn others against me. she is mean, evil, and vidictive.. and probably will jump onto me for telling her just what i think of her..

well she wont have no power over me in a few days.. she wants me dead like everyone else does, so i am giving them what they freeking want... i give up.. they win.. they get what they all want.. every dang one of them.. i am doing them a favor.. they wanted me out well i am going out..

terry hun :hug: love you, been missing your pms...

A

andyc68

dovie, i won't turn my back on you.

the past belongs in the past, and i know nothing of that.
everyone deserves a new beginning, a fresh start and a chance.

no judgement will be made.

stay safe

White Dove

dovie, i won't turn my back on you.

the past belongs in the past, and i know nothing of that.
everyone deserves a new beginning, a fresh start and a chance.

no judgement will be made.

stay safe

:hug:

may you have a merry christmas and a happy new year okay hun?

take care, love ya..:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00