God Damn It...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Sep 19, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am so sick of this shit..

im fed up with it.. every god damn where i go so smart ellick son of a bitch comes onto the forum where i make friends and pms them all about my little past.. now its gotten that i cant even get the GOD DAMN support i need cause others think im either stealing it or not needing it.

God damn it i have put up with a lot of shit and im tired of it.. i am so GOD DAMN mad right now i could hit someone...

fucking trolls coming here starting trouble..

have to tell them all about my GOD DAMN past just so you can cause frieckiion on this nice forum..

i was making friends GOD DAMN IT and you come here and start this fucking shit.... You hate me this much , come to my GOD DAMN FACE you fucking coward, go behind my back and pm others here,

oh yaeh thats tweety shes posting shit for attention.. GOD DAMN YOU TO SAY THAT.. GOD DAMN YOU.. you dont god damn know me , you dont know my god damn pain.. youve turned blackness against me and god knows who else.. you are pathic

guess everuone that pms me or replies to my post then you got to go and pm them all about me.. what the hell you doing?? inviting them to the other GOD DAMN FORUM??

telling them to go read all about me, yep read about my GOD DAMN FUCKING PAST....???

YOU ARE A PATHIC INDIVIDUAL.. you are the fucking loser and you know damn well who you are too...

bible says for me to be nice so i try.. i am trying to help others and trying to ease my pain but nooooo.. you want to keep me hurting well GOD DAMN STOP THE FUCKING SHIT... if you dont i will take a warrent upon you if i am still alive to stop the slander.. you are slandering my name

i aint that GOD DAMN WAY ANYMORE and i aint taking this fucking shit

No i am not a GOD DAMN christian cause i am giving up on everything..

i dont come here to hurt people.. i dont come here to fucking worry people.. i dont wait in the lines for someone to screw up so i can post to hurt them...

who else you pmed about me? huh??/ you told see? ACe ?? antasia, , carolyn?? who else..

want me to tell you all my friends so you can tell them all in private.. well that help you to feel more like a person?

does it help you to hurt others?/

cause it sure as hell hurts hard when others hurt because of me...

im not that god damn way anymore.. you know itys a trigger to say im wanting attention.. causeing others to trigger is not god damn suport

yes others are hurting and i understand that and i have tried to ghelp as much as i can

but GOD DAMN IM HURTING TOO..
    I AM BATTLING 2 PAINS.. A PAIN OF CANCER AND A EMOTIONAL PAIN OF WANTING TO DIE EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DIE I WAKE UP AND THINK OF A REASON NOT TO DO IT.. EVERY GOD DAMN DAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT IT.. THE JOB , DOING THE GOD DAMN JOB.. IM TOO FUCKING SCARED TO DO IT.....

but its getting easier and every little hurt makes it easier.

GOD DAMN IT I CANT DIE FAST ENOUGH CAN I. FOR YOU , CAN I??/

YOU ALL WANT ME GOD DAMN DEAD..

WELL I AM GOING TO... THATS NOT A THREAT

THATS A GOD DAMN PROMISE........

when you think one is here for attention then maybe in the near future you will rethink that after several die.. including me....

i got the guts to do it before and i can GOD DAMN DO IT AGAIN , AND THIS TIME IT WILL BE BY A G....

FILL THE BLANKS IN AS YOU WISH I DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE...

2. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Sorry baby..I"m sorry that you are not being treated fairly..I'm suer everybody has a "past"...even the person gossipping about you..

I trust you and I know that you are telling the truth..I hate to see you feel this way..vice/versa..

I feel terrible..:(..

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun,

What's going on? I think i've missed something. I hope you are OK.. I don't think you are an attention seeker. I think you seek support which is a form of attention we all need sometimes but not in a bad way. I'm sorry you and someone had a misunderstanding. If you need to talk you can call me hun, please take care and my opinion for you hasn't changed, even though I have no idea what's going on. Hang in there. :hug: