god damnit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jameslyons, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

i feel so much like richie tenenbaum right now :(

fucking hell since i came into my means. i'm not going to commit suicide, but fuck if I want to . LOL oh survivings a fucking joke :D

a sick fucking joke :)

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yep it certainly is. But we got this little "group" of people that understand and thank God for that! So get it all out James and when you're done.... I'm here ok!

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Let her rip James..When you let it all out you will feel better.. Holding it in is just going to make it grow stronger..We are here for you and if you need to talk you can always PM me..Take Care!!

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's okay to vent, let it all out. If you ever feel like talking, you can PM me.

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And hey if you have too much money on your hands, send some my way! :biggrin:

Seriously though, please tell us what is going on?

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:sad:

Thanks for your replies. I currently feel unlovable. I have friends, family, and so I don't suffer from that type of loveless. But romantically I'm loveless. Thing is I don't feel happy unless I'm in a relationship. Some people say this is indicative of having low self-esteem; this is a forum for people who are suicidal... so I'd probably agree with that :).

Still.

I feel bad about that. Anyhow, that was the problem yesterday. I shouldn't have written anything,but I had been drinking. So, you know.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can relate to where you're coming from. It's great to have friends and family around you that love you, but it's far from having that special person in your life.

It's okay that you wrote. Better to write it out here than keep it all bottled up inside.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I'm glad that you did write. If it helped even a little smidgen then it did some good. About the relationship thing... I feel the same way but I dont think it is low self esteem. For me it is more about being with another person. My mental health issues already make me feel so isolated from others and society. So when I'm in a relationship I feel needed and like I belong. Anyhow, hope you are feeling a little better and that things can once again start looking up for you. Loves ya James!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.