God dang it..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Dec 5, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I sware i about to do something.. i am about to lose it for real...

this stupid neighbor who i know burnt my home down came over here to my house this morning while i was still in bed, wenmt next door to my brothers and first asked him if he would sale my nephews gocart, then when my brother tells him no that hes going to fix it back up for his son.. this stupid neighbor tells him that i said he ( my brother ) set the mobile on fire.. he is trying to cause trouble between me and my brother now..

and i swear if he keeps this shit up i am not going to be held responcable for what happens.. because i am already upset, i am already depressed, and i am about to lose it..

dang it.. i need prayers, a lot of prayers to God to help me comtrol my tempor... cause i am about to lose it...
  2. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

what a stupid neighbour :mad:
    i hope you're okay and it all works out!
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

well i am okay right now but i cant say what will happen if things dont get better..

This stupid idiot is already getting away with arson, he still has all his stuff while mine is gone.. the police say they dont have enough info or evidence to charge him, it just really makes me so..... i cant even say it... i just need to take a chill pill and cool down a little..