• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

god dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
man sometimes some stuff just sets it off. im goin crazy. the littlest thing just makes me wanna die. i hate feeling like a loser....it just hurts so bad. its like i can just feel my heart hurting so bad. i just feel like im always letting people down.

undercoverlover

both dead and alive until somebody opens the box
Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in our hearts. It's perfectly normal to feel that way. Any reason can cause suicidal feelings; there is no rule that says that only big things cause feelings like those.
Don't worry, you're not alone. Keep holding on. :hug:

may71

lowering your stress might help, maybe try meditation.

my guess is that there is probably something that you could learn in therapy that would help you change the way your thought process works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00