god fucking damn it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Apr 7, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I should have made $1,500 this weekened, but I held out and wanted to make $2,000 and I wound up making only $240

I would have had rent for the next 5 fucking months, now I gotta worry about paying the bills

god damn it, and I am a ticket broker and I waited to long to sell some shit and it bit me in the ass, got a little to fucking greedy, also the asshole weatherman with his bullshit report of rain didnt help

mother fucker I was so happy friday night when I scored these tickets, $1,500 was mine I just had to play it conservatively but it bit me in the ass cuz I got to fucking greedy

mother fucker

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

god damn it mother fucker i am so pissed i would have been free of worrying about bills for the next 4 months mother fucker I just had to not be greedy and sell it at the current market price but i waited to long and I even ate 9 tickets

god mother fucker i was on such a high this weeekend cuz i thought i hit the jackpot fucking weatherman asshole they always blow shit out if proportion

fuck I should be 1,500 richer now and getting much needed sleep

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Don't beat yourself up, there was no way you could've known that was gonna happen.