God fucking damnit! Fuck this! Fuck life!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The fantasy that was holding me afloat came crashing down last night. I have no reason to live. I hate being me. I hate being alive.

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

well i had a similar experience last week, though it wasn't the only thing i'm living for. is there no other fantasy you can have?

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I don't want to have any more fantasies. I'm tired of the false hope. I just get let down time after time. I've been harboring this particular one for probably 15 months, but it's good and truly fallen through now. I've had a lot of other fantasies since then, but they've all resulted in let-downs, too. I have no reason to live.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll just go out and get some alcohol. I'm a cheap drunk, it'll put me to sleep in no time at all.

Ugh... I have school work to do... I have a presentation on Thursday. I have an essay to do for a couple weeks from now... I can't deal with this right now. I can't be irresponsible and avoid reality, but I can't fucking handle reality.

The only emotional support I had left is the source of my problems. I can't do this. I don't want to be alive.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

In this current bout of depression I've stopped working and going to school all together. Thank goodness I have a saving account to cover rent and bills. But I haven't been to a class since mid-October.

I haven't left my room, let alone my house for more than two hours a day. I think in the past three weeks my cellphone has been on for a total of six hours. And drinking, well, I write so I often drink.

I say you should do what feels right to you. My best wishes in dealing with the consequences of isolation though:biggrin:

Best,

James.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm isolated to begin with. That's the major source of my troubles. I have no friends... I had two, but they're gone now.

Why don't I have a sharper knife? A more powerful sedative? Anything at all?

7. DrowningInTears

can u talk about what ur fantasy was is there no way u can do it at all? i'll still try to do mine even after being dealt a devastating failure.

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

iI wanted to get back together with Sarah, maybe marry her

9. DrowningInTears

well thats allot diffrent from wat mine was. i hope u can make it thru this.

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

YEAH,' the alcohol helps a lot. D might make itp. That s probaly an oad d typo for "I" but I1m on a dvorakkeyboard'

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

aLSO, iHOPE i DIN'T MISS SUPPER, BUT THAT'S IN 3 HOURS
    mAYBE i SHOLD REEQUEST A ALATE PLATE SO d CAN EAT WHNEVER i WANT

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

RoH SNAP, CAPS LOCK i'm srry dod I find the button

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Man, I don't know what all the hate about life was abbout. Life is great

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh no, what did I sent to dmy therapist/ I know I sen tosmething to my terapist

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My gmail only refelcet sthat I've had a handufol of PMs

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I really ohpe I didn't send that ym tnerapisth

17. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

She is dating Brandon <edit - privacy>. I figure that should be a generic enough name to psot here withouw orry. She's "in a lerationship with Brandon or maybe Branden <edit - Privacy>" according to facebook. I want to fucing dye

18. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey, don't worry about girls, especially at your age, how many teens do you know that got married and had kids? Sure some, but not as many as those dating.

19. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Okay, i guess it was too identifiable

I love Sarah with all my heart. I've never olved anyone before, and I doubt I will ever love someone again. I haet my life.

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

ID hsould probabl kcommit myself to a hospital. I kno just the one.3 They have a collection of books on prosthetics in their library, twich I would like to peruse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.