God Hates Me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by dreamer11, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer11

dreamer11 Member

He must really hate me to make me feel this awful, inferior, unloved, verbally and physically abused, and have my feelings for guys never be reciprocated. I don't know what I did or how to change this. I'm just so sad and hopeless and have nobody to turn to considering that even God hates me

2. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I think it's amazing how some people can still have faith even after they've gone through shit.

You have control of your own life.

3. clevername

clevername Member

What *i* think is amazing, is how after so much miserable, agonizing suffering...
    Someone would choose to believe that a divine, all-knowing, all-powerful, timeless, endless, immortal superbeing, Hates them...
    Instead of simply realizing that it doesn't exist.

If "God" actually hated anyone, "He" would simply vaporize them with but a single Holy Utterance. It would literally be as simple as that.

Believing that "the creator" despises you and intends for you to suffer, is absolutely absurd.

God is simply an idea.

You are indeed in control of your own life (to the same extent as any other human can only control themselves and certain things, but not everyone else around them).

Life has whatever meaning you want to give it, through using your time in this existence to do what you care about... whatever you decide is what is most important to you. Do that, as well as you can, and don't worry about whatever anyone else thinks. It's up to them to decide what to think, just like it's up to you, to decide what you think.

4. John B

John B Active Member

Please don’t get upset. You said GOD hates you. I believe that GOD only exists in the minds of those who believe in him. I’m an atheist by the way. What I initially had written was long, so I decided to get straight to the point. Last week a thought popped into my head to Google something, click and register on one website over all the others, and blindly go through and offer advice on random threads which eventually, but quickly lead me to you.
    The reason why I’m here is because the only thing I want in my life right now is someone that I can love and hold; someone that could reciprocate that emotion and where our careers were heading in the same, general, direction. After reading all of your thread postings, I really wanted to back off and stop using this site because I found the similarities in our situations quite disturbing. I didn’t anticipate this actually happening even though my intention was to find someone in a similar situation so at least I wouldn’t be alone anymore.
    -I’ve accepted the fact that my life is irrelevant.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well I often thought the same thing, but I think I was just born into a life of bad luck. I don't think God hates anyone, if he exists (still unsure on that one), but you keep getting stuck around crappy people who treat you badly. Try to break away from anyone who puts you down, because you will just end up worse off than before. Surround yourself with people who care about you because you don't need to feel that bad at all.

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

dreamer11,

god never made you feel like this.... he does not hate you at all. you can't blame him- sometimes life just does not go the way we intended.. and sometimes we can't find our path. that's not god's fault

clevername, "god's just an idea", i'll have to disagree with... in the minds of his believers' he is much more- in fact to his followers, he created this universe and everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.