God Hates Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by powerdoom, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerdoom

powerdoom Member

Or whatever, life hates me.. or whatever u wanna call it. I'm so fucked everything is fucked aaahh.. When Can I fucking die already?? Only suffering exists for me.

2. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

I agree with you. Im struggling every day with Paranoid Schizophrenia and Asperger Syndrome. I have voices and hallucinations... All of them are "religious" related. I have visions of satan and a representative from God whom is playing chess against each other in the psych ward where I was admitted about 5 months ago. I have been in my own appartment in about 4 weeks now, and I am not admitted. I have no friends and a low income.

God you have blood on your hands! You should be ashamed of yourself. Atleast have some dignity and allow the book of Revelation to START NOW. We are crying out loud here for Christ's sake, wake up now God. We need your help in THIS life, not the afterlife. Is that so hard for you to understand? I have sent you over 1000+ prayers and you are not doing anything..

3. powerdoom

powerdoom Member

Man if you can't take it any more, Just end it... Think of an easy way and just do it... it will be paradise on the other side.

I dont give a shit what anyone says about hanging on, it is better to die than live in suffering.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
  4. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan Well-Known Member

I feel the same way For what I've endured my life, and especially the last 8 months, there is absolutely no such thing as a loving god. He's toying with me, daring me to kill myself. Well surprise asshole, tonight you get your wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.