God he's a freaking jerk.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Allis, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Allis

Allis Active Member

He breaks up with me, says we can still be friends.

I say: This will probably result in me deleting your number and not talking to you for at least a year.

He says: I know where you live, better not delete it, I'll still be your friend.

I say:I don't want to have to face you as a friend. It's an embarrassing reminder that I did, in fact, go crazy and drive you away. I really don't want to get caught up in that failure right now. I just want to get another job, focus on moving out, and forget you exist in the meantime.

He says: Grow the fuck up. Stop ignoring things. It's an opportunity to grow, be a better person, and learn from mistakes as opposed to dropping someone completely.

Who are you to tell me breaking up and being "friends" with me is an opportunity to grow?
    And after breaking up with me why do you even think I'll trust you to be my friend?
    How do you not see the betrayal in this?
    I'm glad you're peachy keen keeping me as some friend or fuck buddy but god just screw off.

He says: you just did a 180, why are you upset?

Why am I upset?
    You date me, you comfort me, you tell me you love me, and now you just want to be friends.

ugh asdfghjkl;

why am I upset asdfghjkljhjgfdf god I want to hit him.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:mad: I'd quite like to give him an achingly good kick in the balls! what a wanker!
    Tell him to take his passive aggressive, pseudo psychiatric head and shove it up his pompous arse!
  3. Allis

Allis Active Member

This is driving me crazy.
    Why would I want to be his freaking friend.
    He insults me if I'm anything but numb.
    He says I smother him when we haven't talked in a week.
    He mocks my insecurity.
    Why the crap woud I want him as a friend.
    Why would I date him.
    Why let this bother me so much, ugh.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't let him play these stupid mind games with you hun block all of his numbers delete delete and delete him ok YOU hun deserve so much more then that bs I am glad you can see clearly what an ass he is It is hard to to be bothered by such an idiotic moron but try not to ok You show the ass that you do not need his FRIENDSHIP and you walk away proud ok hun and find someone who does deserve you hugs
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

He needs to be kicked in the crouch ><
    I'm sorry, love. You have every right to not want to be friends with him.
    Hang in there xx
  6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: not sure all what to say.. that psychological stuff really hurts and I'm sorry you are dealing with it.. :(
  7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Sounds like he's being manipulative and threatening. Ditch the deadwood - Point blank, tell him his attitude stinks and you would rather he didn't contact you any more. You don't want to be friends, thats your right, not his to dictate. And whatever he comes back with will probably be an excuse, so if you need external support maybe tell him in front of someone else that you do trust.
  8. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

This ^
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What a jerk. You can do so much better than this. If ye're still talking, tell him 'it doesn't matter, I have a new amazing boyfriend' :laugh: That is what I would do haha Also I agree with what everyone has said especially Terry haha! :) :hug:
  10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I would say that you are better off without him in your life!
  11. Allis

Allis Active Member

Thanks for all the support guys C:

At this point I'm just really really mad at him :censored:
    For awhile I was busy hating myself because as much as I hated him all I wanted was to fix things with him.
    But, as my friend said, "Sweetheart, things were fixed the second that fuck up was GONE"