God Is Great-Yet Another Testimony

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

To recap;

Took the car in for an oil change Tuesday. Found out that 3 of my tires were dangerously bald on the insides and that the car wasnt safe to drive. Had no money to get new tires.

Didnt know what I was going to do. Situational Depression kicked back in. Suicidal Ideations kicked back in, and once again I called upon you good people as I felt the blanket of depair and worry envelope me.

I got a text message from the leader of our Church band, telling me what we were going to be doing at practice Wednesday (last night). I replied that I doubted I would be there. When he asked why, I told him about the car.

He offered to help.

Thus ended the recap.

Yesterday after work, I made it to my tire guy back home and found out I needed all 4 tires. Got 4 used tires on for 168.00 bucks. Went to Church band practice.

The band leader after practice was over, talked to me, and told me that God told him to give me this. He handed me some money. About that time, the bass player overheard what was going on, and he reached in to his pocket and gave me some money too.

Total was 127.00. I can easily cover the rest.

And I dont have to pay a penny of it back.

I cryed out to the Lord, asking Him how I was ever going to get thru this. I cried out to the Lord that I didnt want to die, but that I saw no way out of this situation. I cried out to the Lord that I didnt want to crash and hurt someone else accidently.

I cried out to the Lord, LORD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

And once again, He did.

I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

I don't know why God has chosen me to send His blessings to. Perhaps it is for me to be a witness and to testify to His glory.

All I know, is that once again, when my back was against the wall, He got me thru it.

Lord, you are magnificent. You are indeed my Heavenly Father, and I will always love you.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It took time to even recognize that I did not trust God and then it took more time to learn to trust him after I asked him to teach me that I could.

God has done these kinds of things for me too. Turning to him is always the best. Especially when his answer is no, because it means he kept me from something that was not good for me.

I believe that God shares his work with us (as in including us in his doings) in the testimony we give.

By the grace of God, I now have 68 days without a cigarette.