God just let me die.. pleaseee

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LiquidSoap, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidSoap

LiquidSoap Member

I tried and I tried to fix things..... I still get insulted and hurt.... you're with someone for 2 years and apprently im a coward.. im dumb.... i back track what i say.... ffs thats not it at all... i say what i mean... un sick of being hurt

I don't exist... im ignored....by one of the people i love the most... fuck it i need out of this place...

I am no good with my speech, i can't explain myself or maybe people just dont understand... nah i back track.....im a coward that changes his meanings and twists his words yes... thats what she tells me...

i don't believe that to be true at all... am i even making and sense here....

ramblings of a mad man..... i gave up soooooo much and for what... omg im such a fool such a foooool.

no... im not love sick... im sick of life in genral... i share myself with somone for so long... and this what happens... it will happen again...
    im sick of mental illness, im sick of ocd and im sick of that fucking bitch for kicking me back down when i was doing fine.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: Thats people for you, they can make you feel great or smash you into the ground.
    Spend some time concentrating on you and avoid people who are vexacious, even if you love them.

3. jht9663

jht9663 Member

Dear LiquidSoap,

Thank you for posting and expressing your feelings, and I'm sorry for all the pain and troubles. And yes your post does make sense. First, I feel you are well on your way to recovery because you took the time to express your feelings to others. Many people don't do that and get into a lot of mental trouble because of it. So in that sense I'm grateful. Second, here are some things that might be useful and that I found useful in my own recovery: exercising, deep breathing, and creating my own therapy while seeking the assistance of a professional. Third, please please PLEASE don't act on your impulses. I know it might be tempting, but I think you will get true pleasure if you restrain your impulses and work on getting through your problems.

Best regards,
    jht9663

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You've found your way to a place filled with people who understand you, who care, and encourage you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.