• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

God, just take me, NOW

SillyOldBear

So very tired of everything.
Staff Alumni
This life really sucks. Horrible day at work. They keep throwing more shit at you to do. Doesn't make any difference that you already can't keep up. Just do more, more, more. And do it right! Spent so much of my day preparing papers to sue people I am just about nuts. These poor people got suckered into spend thousands on a bloody vacuum cleaner and now cant pay. So sue 'em. I do really hate my job. But bust my but for it. While co-workers giggle and chat and cant even be found in the office. I wish I could develop their attitude.

But this life is just wretched. Meet with the cardiologist tomorrow. WILL NOT DO OPEN HEART. Even if its needed. Some stents...thats okay. Don't have money or support for open heart. Would be out of work too long, lose my lousy job, lose my insurance, lose my income, lose my home. Death is preferable. Such a perverted medical system we have in America. When people would rather die then face the consequences of treatment.

Meanwhile businesses are fleeing Seattle like crazy. Because of all the crime caused by the homeless. This fucking world is just plain broken. I am ready to leave it.

I had so much more shit I was going to say, but when I get home I start to settle down. Bless my home.

Lux

n/a
SF Supporter
*hug I don't know how to help and I'm useless at it, but hang in there. I'm always so very pleased to see your name here and I can't wait to send you your post card. x

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
*hug I don't know how to help and I'm useless at it, but hang in there. I'm always so very pleased to see your name here and I can't wait to send you your post card. x
sometimes if you want to help people it can be really easy. if you have a little advice great but it's not necessary. all you have to do is say sorry for their issue, hope they get better etc. and sometimes just a hug can make a huge difference. the main thing you need to help is have compassion, and I can see that you have a lot of compassion. so continue to try and help people you do make a difference...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you're struggling right now but you do have friends here. it sounds like you have a sucky job how many more yeas until retirement? if you do need surgery can't you take a medical leave of absence? do you have disability for a short term at work? I hope you don't need surgery but if you do, try to explore all options before you say no. your house or anything else doesn't make any difference if you're no longer around to enjoy it. there are always options. feel free to message me anytime I do understand...mike...*console*hug*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$255.00