God Loves U

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Righteous, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Regardless of your situation, just remember that if u are a truly good person and want spiritual peace for yourself and others, God loves u and will bless u. The life u will be blessed with in the afterlife will make your miseries seem like nothing.
  2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Thank-you for that :)

All the best.
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

God is just like Santa, you've heard of it, hoped for it, but never seen it.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Problem is, I am not a good person.
  5. DrivEthermissIon

God is like gravity waves.

- Spoken of in a hypothetical, unconventional way by Einstein

- Researched into by various branches of some universities

- Believed in by some physicists who love to dream

- Most (perhaps all human beings) have never seen them

- Evidence is there if you look hard enough and do enough research.

There was a man on the news (Today Tonight - a current affair program) a few years ago. He was in a car accident and his neck was broken. His neck could fully break at any time and he could die.

His head was put in a special brace. He was desperate so he went to Rhema Church, now Riverview Church, where I live.

He said if the Pastor had pushed him he probably would have punched the Pastor in anger as it could have killed him. But the Pastor just put his hand up and said a prayer, and the injured man fell backwards and smashed the brace to pieces.

He went to hospital later, and got X-rays - the broken neck was healed. The doctor showed the X-rays and spoke on his disbelief.

And God is not like Santa, Santa is a proven lie told to children as a bedtime story. God is possible, whether He or She is probable is up for debate, but He or She is possible.

No offence to anyone here, love you guys :hug: , especially you Alexia. :flowers:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Santa's not real?!?!?! WHATTTT! :lol!:

I like to think there is a God - something bigger than all this. We can only explain so much and some things are ment to be left unexplained. It's strange...I have this big thing about what's after death. Like when you think about it, everyone of us here is only a tick away from what ever is 'on the other side' whether we are taken by ourselves or uncontrollable forces. I guess we're human, we can only think of so much :). Personally I think in a way we have all been 'pushed' to this place by a higher being. We gather on this site to do our best to keep our hope and faith. We help each other on a level that few others can explain. I'm not all that religous but I'd just like to say, God bless you guys. At times this is what has made me get through. :)
  7. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Why does God hate my guts?
  8. DrivEthermissIon

Santa is cool

Oh s*** sorry guys, Santa is real, I was only kidding okay ;) . Trust me, I've met him, as I said elsewhere Christmas is real in my world ^__^ I was just...in a bad mood :) I have a lot of diseases, forgive me.
  9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hehehe :smug:
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Thanks Righteous :hug:
  11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

But I have to suffer until then...
  12. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

He doesn't, life is not what it seems
  13. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

For an omnipresent being he is sure is an elusive bastard. He was always showing up in the OT days...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

There's loads of burning bushes near where I live so I guess He's popping by fairly frequently.
  15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Sounds like a business opportunity to me