God Never Puts You Through Anything You Can't Handle.Yeah right!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PollyAnna, Nov 23, 2010.

1. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

That quote= the biggest lie ever.

I've always fucking withstood more bullshit than most people,ok.Even people tell me this when I share my problems.I never ask for much & I never complain. The least I fucking deserve IS happyness.I try to keep my head up through It all,but I just can't do this anymore.''God'',YOU FUCKING MORON,I hate you so fucking much.
    If your plan Is for me to end my life young,then I'm on my way...motherfucker.

2. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Perhaps you'd like the song God Hates Us by Avenged Sevenfold. It's very true unfortunately ):

Not personally a believer, but I know that if there is a God, he's the biggest sadistic prick ever to exist. In fact he must just be the devil!

Keep it up though! Beat him, win against him. Or try your goddamn hardest to.

3. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

I dont think god is something to blame nor do i think its a legit reason for suicide

However its fun to bash on the thingy in the sky, he/she/it wont mind...

Praise Jebus! Who didnt die enough to free us from our sins hehe

//L

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as god thats why. People who claim to have seen the light and let jesus into their hearts need just as much medication as i do. But its all good because its all part of gods great plan, funny how no-one can actually tell you what this great plan is exactly. Im sorry but religion is just a get rich quick scheme thats run past its sell by date a long time ago.

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I finally learned the statement means that when it gets more than I can handle, it's time to give it to God. Now, I just give him stuff right out of the gate.

I hope you feel better.

:hug:

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

@ Kazine
    I love that song.

@Chargette
    How do I give It to ''God''?

@Wayne Bear
    LOL.Thanks!

@ All these mixed emotions

I want to kill myself over my problems...not because God induced them on me.I am just upset with him(If he exists!) But, who are you to tell me whether my reason is illegitimate or not?Do you know anything about my life? You better be going around declaring other's reasons to be illegitimate too. There's far more ridiculous reasons than the one u preassumed to be mine.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I completely feel the same way...I've lived through so much shit, giving all that I have, being nice, helping people out just because that's what I feel is right to do and what do I get in return, people who walk all over me, who don't give a shit about me...depressions, anxiety, loneliness...no one gives a flying fuck about me...wow how nice...I mean I didn't do all of that to get anything back but fuck, it would be nice to be acknowledged or having something nice in return...all I get is shit...

so I learned something new, being selfish...no more misses nice girl...you're going to have to work hard to get anything from me...

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

/\ Eh,I can't be selfish if i wanted to.I'd feel bad.Whatever helps yuh In your situation.

I'm just gonna cope with all of this crap until the day I can't take It anymore.

9. Chargette

When I give it to God, I ask him to teach me what I can do for myself, and I ask him to do for me what I cannot do for myself. Then, I ask the same for the others involved.

The way to not take it back is the hard part. Especially when I want the trouble to be gone, I try to force solutions. Trying to force solutions is like trying to make a jigsaw puzzle piece fit where it doesn't go; invariably damaging the piece and possibly the puzzle too.

I try to look for who has responsibility for what. I take care of my responsibilities but I don't take care of another persons responsibility. Sometimes it means losing out because another person did not do their part; which unfortunately is common in today's world where people only consider themselves.

10. History

History Well-Known Member

whenever i hear that from a christian, i feel like telling them to fuck off with their bullshit

11. Chargette

I didn't tell anyone what to do. I was sharing what I do.

You don't have to agree with me at all, but I am not your bucket to kick around.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  12. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Agree.

I could be wrong but I thought History was directing his post
    toward the quote (God Never Puts.........)

13. Chargette

I see you point and you are probably right. I'm got a bad case of the over sensitives right now. I owe History and apology.

I'm sorry, History.

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

everyone has a right to their own beliefs if you don't like it that is all right too
    No need for anger really just accept things how you want them and let others accept things the way the want to. i myself have blamed god for many things yet i don't believe in him really just a way to take the pain away a bit. I think taking one day time cutiewithabooty that is all we can do and hope we have what it takes inside us to pull us thru yet another ffffff long day.

15. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh, I am the SAME way - extremely overly sensitive. I always take things the "bad" way. It one of my traits I hate.

You are fine. (((hugs)))

16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

"God Never Puts You Through Anything You Can't Handle."
    This is baloney. I've lost enough ppl to know better. Was way too much for them. Way too much for me.
    hmm...and who says it's g-d doing it anyway?

17. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Whether it is a christian or not the method she is using can help you through tough times... there is a reason AA is successful with using a higher power, whether or not you believe in God give this an honest try and you may find some relief.

18. Mary

Mary Guest

People who say that are really saying, "Look I don't care enough about your situation to really be engaged in the conversation. Let's do something else - what you're experiencing is not worth my time."

It is complete crap. So many people use the concept of 'God' in a very idiotic way - more times than not - because they are too lazy to really care about you. Or in some cases they're just too stupid to do much of anything.

Some people are stupid and aren't really uncaring. They're just too stupid to be of any help to you when you are having a difficult time.

:wiggle::wiggle: