'God' pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lighter, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lighter

lighter New Member

I want to share my story. Its actually a positive one :)

Last 3 years were stressful for me especially the time around a year ago. Cutting myself didn't seem to ease out the pain and I couldn't focus on anything even if it was important. I would cry and pray to God but to no avail.

I had read suicide stories saying that the person was under depression, and could have been treated. But I was skeptical that anything could get rid of that pain.

I decided to meet a psychiatrist and she prescribed prozac to me which didn't suit me, made feel emotionless. Then I tried celeza which provided the right balance. I have been under treatment for 6 months and must say I feel much better now. During this time though I lost my trust in God and became an atheist. For me, Celeza fits the description of divine incarnate.

To sum it up, my problems haven't been fixed but I am no longer in that hell.

p.s. I am not trying to sell this medication. My doc's says there are 20 different kinds of anti depressants so may be there is one for you. Just give it 2-3 weeks.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lighter, welcome to the forums!! It's always good to hear someone with a positive responce to meds.. I'm glad you are doing better.. Have you thought about going to therapy?? It can help you to learn coping skills.. Just one more step in the the positive path your on..

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

That's great to hear, and welcome. Hope things continue to get better for you.

4. lighter

lighter New Member

I did indeed go to therapy and it was quite nice. Sometimes you need someone to just talk it out and therapy is definitely good for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.