....god take me away

Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse617

cuz i can't take this anymore, i have no1 in this world, i just wanna die. everything i friggin do is wrong and i cant take it anymore.

Plz som1 help me

SpareTire

cuz i can't take this anymore, i have no1 in this world, i just wanna die. everything i friggin do is wrong and i cant take it anymore.

Plz som1 help me
I'm starting to beleive nobody has any oneone, and if you do find someone you end up marrying that person, at worst you have a best friend for life. But you can never trust any one as much as yourself.
And the truth is everyone is always doing something wrong. Some just cover/mask it better, while others just have better luck. they happen to be in the right place at the right time. Fuckers.... But they in fact do get there's at some point, somehow. The smart ones plan for it and are prepared.

L

lostcat95

I asked god the same thing but he left me here. I guess he has something in store for the both of us.

SpareTire

Sorry if I didn't make you feel better, I was just trying to let you see the bigger picture, see/understand that everyone deals with being a fuck up at any givin' time. That is just the way I think it is, it's not you, it's not me, it's human. You live and learn, forget what you have done or screwed up, what counts is if you have learned from it, and don't let history repeat itself. Me I'm a slow learner and history is always repeating....

impulse617

thanx 4 the advice, i rly appreciate it, but i rly dont think there's n e thing any1 can say thats gonna make me feel better.....

but u can try....

Hey, really, you just need to keep holding on because there are people who care like us here. We all go through this same problem and we are all here for each other. Please don't do anything, and if you need to talk , this is my MSN : [email protected], if you don't have MSN you can always email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00