god why did you do this???

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FkMyLife, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

im sitting here crying looking at old pictures knowing itll never be the same..
    you never know what you have until you lose it.. god why did you let this happen to me?? im only 18 i just started living... only if he gave me a second chance... i had a hell of a life it was great.. But now i wanna be put layed to rest.. I dont wanna go thru this pain and suffer anymore

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What happened? Was it a break-up?

3. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

No il never take my life over xxxx.. I can just buy it(sarcasm) look at my other threads

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Having depressing facial features can really harm our self confidence. Most of what we think is exactly that, just what we think. We just keep putting ourselves down, because we think people are looking at our 'bad bits'. I know what it's like, after a while you just give up. Think it'll never get better. Well I don't know if it does, because I'm obviously not there. But you've mentioned that you were pretty hot before the guy hit you....and chances are, you probly still are :tongue:.

Have you talked to a doctor about any surgeries that are available to you? There are all kinds of things surgeons can do these days, and I'm sure they'd be able to fix anything up that you'd like done :).

5. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

Thanks alot for the words of wisdom. "Think it'll never get better" that crushes my heart but i have to face the facts.. Godd how I wish we could press a little button and go back in time. Anyways I gotta stop being delusional and re-evaluate what the fuck am I going to do with my life.. Right now Im thinking Army Infantry Since I have nothing to live for.. Theres a Risk but pay is Good.. shit I need a GED first

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Take one things at a time...Get the GED and see what you want to do from there...after you get it, I am sure you will feel better...buy the study book and pass the exam...J

7. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Just remember this if nothing else. There are over 6 and a half billion people in the world and no two are the same. That's 6 and a half billion different people.. That's miraculous. And in every single one of those people are different likes and dislikes, different genes, different personalities, the list goes on. The point is, the fact that there're so many different people in the world guarantees that at someone will ALWAYS think you're pretty, hot, sexy, beautiful. Someone will ALWAYS think you're smart, funny, cute, amazing. I've said this before in another post, and I've said it again because it's fact staring everyone in the face, but people skip past it, they don't realise it. There will always be someone who things you're ugly.. but for every person who does, there will be another just around the corner that thinks the exact opposite. So try not to let this get you as down as it has. I can't say I can emphathise with you on this, but I know not everybody finds you unattractive at all.

As for everything else, I can only agree with the things people have already said.

Here if you need anything :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.