God why??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am such a bad person I have to be. I have so much pain in my life. Today to went to the crisis center to get paper work on my abuse took it to Kansas legal services and they said they wouldn't start the case until I pay the full amount. I get less then two hundered dollars a month and they expect me to pay nearly eight hundered dollars before starting the case. I went crisis center to get paper work and she said she wouldn't help me, and I said well why am I here then and she said how dare you be snotty to me almost started crying. then I called my grandmother and she said you don't need a divorce, what are you talking about... I need the divorce I won't be respocinle for his actions or bills and when I get my disability he can file for half of my monthly check. which would be about three hundered dollars or so. I am actually crying :cry: I want out, I really do, I want out of the pain, I want out of the problems I want out of this life.

carolyn,
im so sorry you are going through such a hassle to file for divorce. is there any legal services that are for free there? or anyone that will help you? if you need to talk about any of this just to get it off your chest i am here
:hug:

Y
actually, carolyn, you don't want out of this life. you want out of the negative aspects of this life

kath

Hey sorry i wasnt online earlier but i am here for you too hun.i know that doesnt help much right now but i wanted you to know i read and heard your pain and that i am at least here for you.im sorry the people around you have been so un-understanding [dunno if thats a word sorry - it is now!] and unsupportive.i hope that you will soon find people who will more helpful and listen more than those whom you have encountered so far.And remember we are always here to listen and do what we can and hope it helped to get it out.PM me anytime too.Hugs.

Take care
kath

carolyn,
im so sorry you are going through such a hassle to file for divorce. is there any legal services that are for free there? or anyone that will help you? if you need to talk about any of this just to get it off your chest i am here
:hug:
Thank you hun, I'll keep that in mind. :)

actually, carolyn, you don't want out of this life. you want out of the negative aspects of this life
Maybe, dunno anymore. :hug:

Hey sorry i wasnt online earlier but i am here for you too hun.i know that doesnt help much right now but i wanted you to know i read and heard your pain and that i am at least here for you.im sorry the people around you have been so un-understanding [dunno if thats a word sorry - it is now!] and unsupportive.i hope that you will soon find people who will more helpful and listen more than those whom you have encountered so far.And remember we are always here to listen and do what we can and hope it helped to get it out.PM me anytime too.Hugs.

Take care
kath
Thank you for always being here hun. I love ya, i'm always here for you also. :hug:

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00