God!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Aug 30, 2009.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I'm getting f***ing sick of PMing people and making the offer of friendship and getting ignored!! Just don't bs me and say you need a 'buddy' and then when I do PM you or e-mail you just flat out ignore me!.....F*** sake! Do I smell or something?....Shouldn't bother in future.

Same goes to those who add me to MSN and then never bother talking to me.

2. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

Some people don't care. It's the unfortunate truth.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's frustrating. I get that too, not so much here but on another site I go to.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand what you are saying. Sometimes it is hard for the person needing help to accept it, even though they asked for it. I don't have any easy answers to this one. The only thing I can suggest is to continue to reach out but don't let it get to you if you are not responded to. You will come to that person that will reach out and accept what you have to offer them. You just may be their lifeline.

5. SAVE_ME

Yeah, I kinda understand that it's hard for some people, but it does get a little tedious sometimes and I end up thinking "Gah! What's the point anymore?!"

I don't bite, people.......................... .................. no really, I don't :fuzzy:

6. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

You'd probably have better luck if you were a girl.

7. kwajman

kwajman New Member

See thats the thing, people think their supposed to e-mail you and tell you everything will be alright because in their minds its 'the right hting to do'. But no one ever really cares, no one wants to help us.....

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Are you serious? Like a girl would completely understand male issues. Dont think sex determines being able to offer a kind word to anyone. Some people just feel owverwhelmed with life at that given moment and reach out. Who knows maybe the feeling passes and they dont need the help now. It would be nice if they could atleast sahre that though. But SAVE_ME please keep putting your hand out there for those that need it. Even one other person helped by a kind word or guesture is enough. Thanks for offering to help others hun.

9. itmahanh

Hey kwajman, welcome to SF. It's unfortunate you found this thread as your first to post in. People here are guenuine in their words of support. Because we understand the pain you are feeling. Not like the outside where people pretend to or say things because it's the right thing to do. Hun take a few minutes to read other threads and posts and you'll see what I mean. People come here for all sorts of reasons. Looking for help themselves, I'm no different. But usually those same people that are hurting and struggling, take the time to try and help another. So this is a place unlike any other. I hope that you can find help, support and maybe even a few freinds while your here. I'll start. Hi, I'm itmahanh. Here to listen and help anyway I can and hope you can get to the point where you will be able to do the same some day. PM me anytime if you need someone to listen hun.

10. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

This is a supportive place, but it's certainly not a secluded paradise. It isn't healthy to abstract yourself from the real world. I think you need to be a bit more careful about what you say to impressionable, vulnerable people.

11. SAVE_ME

Hey there, sorry you had to see this, really...I was just in a real bad place earlier....anyway, if you do need someone to talk to who will listen then feel free to PM me. I always reply to PM's.

12. itmahanh

Well CAD sorry if that is how you read it. Just trying to say that this is a safe place to retreat from the real world when it is only making your life suck. A place where people can be heard when no one else seems to want to listen. Oh yeah, you have to go back to reality, but there is no harm in anyone taking a little time out from it ocassionally. SF is still part of the real world, because real people are here posting. But still a little step out of the everyday reality.
    How you doing? Seem a little negative today. Want to talk?

13. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

You're a snake. People are snakes wearing custom-made angel masks. I'm a snake too. Who is the bigger snake out of the two of us... well you have your coils wrapped around me, and I see in your gleaming eyes the intent to kill... I won't be the only one to see it either. Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss all the little snakes come out to play!

14. itmahanh

OK........???? CAD seems like you have step right out of reality and into your own little world. When you come back let me know and still offering to talk if you want.