God

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

If there's a god, and i always really thought that there was, then he will be kind enough to take my life from me now. If not then he is not a kind God at all.
    If there is no god, and i kind of always thought there was, then i guess if i die ill just not exist anymore, and that would be very nice indeed.
    I would really like to not live anymore and i feel like others would like it too.....and like there is no other way to resolve....anything! and .... i dont know what to do...........I am always getting myself into trouble like this. Maybe thats just another reason im better off dead, im just a whole wack of trouble :(

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Stay and talk to us awhile - what's got you feeling this way?

3. APYBFJS

APYBFJS Member

As you believe in God, I would suggest you keep praying as your sadness will unload to some extent.

Also keep looking forward to a better life to come after death, in heaven. There has to in my opinion.

4. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

i dont KNOW whats got me feeling this way, i just...do!
    and i believe that theres some kind of god but i cant pray because...it never hears me....if it did then it would.fix things right? I mean i dont see how i could learn from this so.........

5. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

i mean like...im just trouble for people around me.....i cant say anything right and if i dont say anything at all thats not right either....and....everything is wrong!

6. APYBFJS

APYBFJS Member

I agree with you totally, I do wonder as well why doesn't god answer our basic prayers.

Coz all we ask for is happiness/being content on some level.

7. kp80

kp80 Member

I have been thinking the same thing! I want to believe so much. But when I pray and beg day after day to just feel happy and day after day I continue to feel sad it makes it so hard to believe in anything.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Lilly, don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human and allowed to make mistakes. I believe there is a God, but it isn't your time to go yet, so God isn't going to end your life. God wants you to live your life, because that's why you are here. We will all have to go one day, but why not make the most of it while we're still here? God loves you. :hug: :cheekkiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.