Goddamn fucking banks!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Oct 20, 2009.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I wish those sneaky fucking bastards would just fuck the hell off!!! So I had an unplanned fucking overdraft of fucking £4!!! Woop-dee-doo!!! I paid what I owed them and now the fucking fuckers are fucking charging me £33, daily fees on top of monthly fees!!! I am seriously about this close > < to assaulting the fucking bastards!!!! Guess what?!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I'M FUCKING OVERDRAWN!!! FUCK YOU!!!! OOOOH!!!! £4 OVERDRAWN!!! BETTER SEND THE FUCKING LOAN SHARKS ROUND!!! HOW DO YOU FUCKERS EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!! JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I had a 10 cent overdraft and they charged me a $23 overdraft fee. This is where the bigwigs bonus money is coming from. They are nothing more than scammers.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I read both your post and your quote and both are equally amazing. Unfortunately, the banks in the U.S. to do exact same thing. In fact, several have recently increased the charges for overdrafts...as if they are not making enough money already. It's always been that way. In fact, it's even worse than that.

If you have a shitload of money, you don't have to pay the overdraft charges because you can get "overdraft protection". And, if you need a "money order" or a "cashiers check", if you have just a little money in the bank they charge you like $5.00 and if you're rich you get them for free! Could there be something wrong with this picture?

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

My bank charges 25 dollars for the overdraft, and 8 dollars per day until the account is in a positive balance. 'Sharks' is not descriptive enough of banks.

5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Banks suck. They've screwed me like that in the past.

And LOL! That YouTube clip was hilarious!!!!

8. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

Yeah I took out 5 dollars overdraft and they charged me $85 for it...pissed me off and I almost got arrested the next day for threatening the bank manager about it.

9. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

LMFAO....ok, now that managed to put a smile on my face, thanks for that.

When he says "if you're rich, you get paid for being rich" - it's true, that's how goddamn fucked up it is.

10. Waterfall55

Waterfall55 Well-Known Member

Did you try calling the bank and asking them to reverse the charges given they arose from such a small overdraft? I work with someone who calls about these kinds of things all the time and it seems she always gets fees eliminated or reduced - at banks, stores, car repair shops, etc. Might be worth it to just call and see? Her mottos are "you never know until you ask" and "the customer is always right"!