Goddamn Money!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jameslyons, Mar 12, 2009.

1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

There are many problems in the world. Most are due to one of two things:

A. Money

B. The want of money

So I hate not having lots of money. Cause I can get by on my own... but my own is often overloaded with other people's money problems. Like Kristyn and Jared's money issues :mad:.

So if you don't have lots of money the month goes by in deadlines:

Today: 1 day before PGE shuts gas from the house (problem solved though :))

Tomoroow: 1 day until I owe Saeed $60.

Saturday: 10 days until I owe more money to Comcast

Sunday:15 days until I owe money on my rent and phone.

:(

Fucking money.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow...I can relate. :sad:

I'm sorry to hear that you're living bill to bill instead of paycheck into your bank account. :hug:

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

......oooh. i remember those days. single, no savings, crappy car, and spoiled from daddy's money beforehand, so it was a rude awakening.

i had to juggle the gas bill, with the electric bill. the rent was ok, but the water bill came too close after rent.

i got to be friends with 'bill', the top guy at the electric company. cause i'd call him each month, asking for 2 more days, sometimes 3, until my paycheck came.
    if i called him, he'd give me the days.

and, at the end of every 2 week pay period. . .there would be 2.00 left in my bank account, and some bills were unpaid. . .cause of the kitty-kornered juggling i had to do.
    lots of creative check floating, some sleepless nights, and meals that consisted of one baked potato in the microwave (kindly powered, by Bill) or minute rice. . . .

then i married rich guys. not for those reasons. they just happened to be.
    now. i get to start over with the days of the week being re-named after bills due......

4. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

lifes unfair
    lifes fucked up
    the system we live by is fucked up
    money money money

some ppl got too much some got nothing

5. danz

danz Well-Known Member

I agree money does suck.

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to"
    Dorothy parker

And for all the filthy rich fucks out there just remember you can't put roof racks on coffins!
    not sure who said that but so true.

6. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

money rules this world of our. without it, life is surely miserable. I've got a few friends who lost and owe a few hundred thousand dollars in their business due to economic conditions, with their companies closed down and still trying and working hard to come up again. To them, it's not about phone bills, not about car instalments nor about money to pay rental. These guys are so deep into financial trouble and yet they continue to persevere cos what each one of them told me was the same thing. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and in business, sometimes you will lose everything, and even go bankrupt but if u fight on hard enough and not give up, they will be able to come up to see light again when the time comes.

7. brittini

brittini Well-Known Member

I hate money too. Money ruins lives, big time. I know it's messed mine up. I don't have a car or a license but to get em I need a job which of I need a car to get to the job. It's a stupid vicious cycle. I'm so sorry to hear about the stupid bills. Bills are a huge problem here at my house too, they suck up all the money and we still owe. It never ends.