godie *Warning, May Trigger*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by go die, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go die

go die Guest

Dear FUCKIN BITCH-fuck you you fuckin' ****. i hope you andyour nastiness rotin fuckin'hell. i hope you have the worst christmas ever. as a matter of fact i hope you choke on your fuckin' turkey and in the same breath die!!!!! BITCH

Dear Holier than thou piece of shit. fuck you, you think you are better then everyone else. if anything you are worse. you are the type of person the world hates the selfproclaimed know it all. you know shit aboutme. you never bothered to even take a fuckin second to get to know me. you just judged m e outright. well fuck you i hope you get hit by a bus youfuckin'piece of shit

2. Triggered

Triggered Guest

Re: godie

That totally scared and triggered me.

3. godie

godie Guest

awww poor poor you.you feel triggered. i feel so bad. oh wait no i don't. i don't give a fuck what you feel. ic ould say the word b oo and you'd be triggered. don't post or < Mod Edit - Insulting >

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  4. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Re: godie

:hug:

5. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

You need to grow up :mad:

6. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

"go die" are we still friends? i dont think i ever said anything to disrespect so yea i hope we're cool

7. ybt

ybt Guest

In all fairness, if you don't know about the situation, it's hard to say that. Of course, if you do, then fine.

8. Triggered

Triggered Guest

Thanks for you support hun! You are such a sweetheart!

Please don't let this person worry you. Obviously the rules do not apply to them which is unfortunate but one thing I've learned is anyone who acts like this isn't worth the time it takes to respond.

But I did wanna say thanks. :)

9. Triggered

Triggered Guest

Thanks Vikki! :)

10. godie

godie Guest

Lets break this down.

1. if its triggering to you clearly you want to be triggered because you keep reading it and posting in it.
    2. if you were triggered the first time don't go back.
    3. this post wasn't about you so don't make it about you. im so tragically sorry it triggered you but oh shit wait have i triggered you again because clearly at this site again the word boo would trigger you. Everything triggers you doesn't it? Does the rain trigger you? Does snow trigger you? This thread wasn't even about you so why the fuck turn it into about you?
    Secondly to the other posters...i know that i don't deserve a reply so why reply. Why not ignore it like all the other posts in this forum. You are all self absorbed pricks anyways. Turning my venting to ppl you don't know into something about poor poor babygirl triggered. so sad and so tragic.

< Mod Edit - Insulting >

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

.....:eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2007
  12. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Hi what are you so angry about? Is there anything bad going on in your life? It seems like you are in a lot of pain..

13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

For your information i was doing my job.

Consider this a warning. Any more insults and this thread will be deleted.

14. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

*sigh* This is why I thought this thread should have been deleted from the beginning..I knew it would just cause conflict..

OP. :arms:

15. I think that this thread is hilarious. I think that everyone needs to take a chill pill and I mean everyone not just the original poster. Do you ever think that they are reacting this way because they are hurting inside? Sometimes this site makes me laugh, you call yourself a support site and the only person that worried about asking the OP what was wrong was weird. Everyone else just jumped down the op's throat. It's disturbing to think of this site as a support site when everyone is jumping down everyone's throat. It's laughable that the group of you consider yourselves supportive. I'm sorry for the people that are afraid to actually step behind the shadows of unregistered posting. They are obviously either too scared because of the childish attacking or they just feel they don't deserve support.

Why not instead of sitting here bickering like 10 year old children ask the OP what's wrong? Obviously he/she is so distraught they feel this is the way to get attention. So why not stop the baseless, pointless fighting and name calling and offer up support...after all, isn't this supposed to be a support site?

Disturbing to see such children running amuck on this site fighting instead of supporting. It's a wonder I haven't been on in months. Back then I saw it starting where people were arguing instead of helping. Now it's ten times worse and if you all keep up acting like juvenile drama kings and queens this site will self destruct and when it does...where will you be then?? Where will the support be then?? Think of that children...you once knew me as a member...now I feel the desire to post nameless because the likes of the bickering have made me feel nameless.

with all that said
    Get over yourselves. Stop attacking because you feel attacked. From what I see the first post was someone venting and I'm sorry but I've seen far worse by people that have answered this thread. So let the poor person vent without feeling under attack.

If nothing short of a miracle.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to those that decide to get the sticks out of their asses and start acting like supportive people instead of bickering children.

Peace be with you

~The Forgotten One~

16. Triggered

Triggered Guest

*triggering*

All my post was about was the fact that this thread could be triggering and should have a warning. The mention of telling people to go die happened to trigger me because my life has been threatened so many times in the last few month and it came pretty close that even the mention of wishing death on someone caused me to have horrible images and start shaking all over. Unfortunately I was not able to explain all this at that time. Could hardly type at that time and the best I could get out was what I wrote in hopes that the staff would put a warning up. I have no account on which to PM anyone.

So yes! We may be hurting but if we are gonna say something like this we should put a trigger warning much as I have done at the top.

And for your information I don't think the many people here ever cared about me in the first place and I tired to block this place but couldn't figure out what to change on my computer so anyway.......I only read this at first to see if I could offer support...I'm sorry......

17. Nothing has changed has it. In the months I've been away nothing has changed.

Hey triggered,
    I was not aiming that directly at you so stop taking it like it's all about you okay. I was aiming it at the whole thread. This makes me laugh. Someone's thread always turns into being about someone else. Why keep reading it if you are so distraut by it? That's what I don't get. This whole thread was someone venting. Someone seriously upset by something and not once aside from weird did anyone say oh my god is this person okay. They are seriously upset about something

So to weird thank you for actually taking the time to ask this person what was up. They may not come back to answer but at least you bothered to ask a serious question instead of attacking a member. Take care and be safe

To the OP I hope you find closure in whatever is going on in your life. You seem seriously angry at someone(s). I'm sorry that you have been this angry and I'm sorry if they've done something to hurt you. My thoughts are with you t his time of year. Take care

18. ---

i hate you all people. i feel basically the same way as the thread starter. the only difference i am bothered to write it myself. so you don't know how it is wanting to scream constantly. what the hell are you even doing here. oh, this thread should have a warning, etc. - i wish i had your problems then. ffs.

19. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

right, this thread goes back to supporting the OP now, the trigger warning was added after "Triggered" posted so others will now know to use caution.

anything not aimed at supporting the OP will be deleted.

20. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

When I first clicked on this thread yesterday, I read the OP and then clicked out as I had nothing helpful to say. It's obviously meant as a rage filled rant/vent, a way of expression and I figured that someone might come along and say something positive to the CLEARLY troubled OP to help the situation. We write down our most angry feelings to get them out, the OP probably didn't even want replies, good or bad!

And anyone that was triggered surely shoulda known what they were in store for when they opened a thread titled "Godie!" And afterall... it is only a thread.

Why can't people just offer support or leave things alone? It's not that hard to do...

Godie, I hope you're not hurting as much as you were. I truly hope you feel better and as much as you might not believe it, there are some here that do care and want your current situation to improve. If you want or need somebody to talk to, then I am always here and if not, that's ok too.

(Mods can delete this post if it's not helping, I could care less... )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.