God's rush to give ~ Yeshua Himself

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by sudut, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Silence. Be silent before Me. Seek to know, and then to do My will in all things.
    Abide in My love, an atmosphere of loving understanding to all men. This is your part to carry out, and then i sorround you with a protective screen that keeps all evil from you. It is fashioned by your own attitude of mind, words and deeds towards others.

I want to give you all things, good measure, pressed down and running over. be quick to learn. You know little yet of the Divine impatience which longs to rush to give. Does one worrying thought enter your mind, one impatient thought? fight it at once.

Love and trust are the solvents for the worry and cares and frets of life. Apply them at once. You are the channels and though the channel may not be altogether blocked, fret and impatience and worry corrode, and in time would become beyond your help.

Persevere, oh! persevere. Never lose heart. All is well.

2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Unless you apply to one these:

People of other religions other than Christianity (Exodus 22:19)
    Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)
    People who don't listen to priests (Deuteronomy 17:12)
    Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13)
    Woman not virgins on wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)
    People who work on sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15)
    ETC

Incorrect. To say everything is well, is to delude yourself. This is part of living in the real world. We must recognize not everything is well, and many things need to be improved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.