gods

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lexicon, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

i don't know what to do any more

sorry

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Lex keep holding on...keep talking to us...talk to your therapist...talk to your doctor..ring a crisis line...
    If you're in serious crisis go to ER and ask for help...

Is there a Suicide grief support group you could join in your area (In real life- not the internet) where you can meet new people who can offer support?
    there will be people who have been/are going through what you are and it makes such a difference to have someone understand...
    I've just joined one that started here and it helps me feel not so alone with my grief..

the first anniversary mustve been so hard for you ....but keep fighting...:hug:

3. Lexicon

Hey. Thanks. It's going to be 3 months since her death on Friday and I need to pick myself up before that because it's all close together. There are no groups sadly, but I'll keep looking. Also saw my T for an emergency app over my eating disorder which helped a bit.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot.

Lex

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

awhh hunny *hug im always here if you need someone to talk to x

5. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I dont know you very well but im just offering a pair of ears if you need to talk, stay positive
    xx

6. Lexicon

Thank you guys. Your support means a lot.

Lex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.