goin thru alot

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by baby in distress, Sep 21, 2009.

1. baby in distress

baby in distress New Member

i started cutting at the age of 12, was raped by my step brother btwn the ages of 9 to 11, been in and outta psych wards since i was 14, and im just healing from getting hit by a car while crossing the street that left me unconcious...but ive grown to stop cutting often, i havent had a long stay in a psych hosp in 6 yrs, im an emt and im getting married to my fiance of 6 yrs soon...so ur probably thinkng "she seems to have it all y is she on here?" well i have bipolar, BPD, and PTSD...i go thru alot everyday dealing with my moods...but since the accident that left me with a broken nose, broken teeth, fractured cheekbone and a torn ACL, ive been thinking y me? y is this all happening to me? wat did i do?[/COLOR]
  2. twc

twc Well-Known Member

That's a hell of a lot to deal with. Can your fiance help at all?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You did not do anything some days you think god if one more thing happens ahahahahha but i am glad you are getting medical help you need. Thankfully you were not killed. I hope you heal quickly and you and your finacee have a beautiful wedding Try to concentrate on that okay although being in pain it is hard but concentrate on good things to come. take care
  4. baby in distress

baby in distress New Member

thank god i have a fiance thats willing to help but unfortunutly he also suffers from mental issues...we work together to help each other and all i can think of is to take one step at a time...thank u both for the reply...