Going 2 end it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by daman1, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daman1

daman1 Member

I really need 2 talk 2 sum1, anybody!!! I'm in total turmoil and i feel like i'm going mad!! My now ex-girlfriend and me have alway's had a rocky relationship we've both got short tempers, stubborn and never give in 2 each other. We hadn't spoke properly on fri & sat so i rang her on sunday cuz if i don't call her she get's mad with me and we argue. Sunday i tried talking 2 her she was being funny with me just giving me 1 word answers i thought i won't continue cuz i know how it's gonna end up we'll have an argument and cuz she never tell's me what the problem is i lose my temper and we both end up hating each other for a while and i don't want that anymore cuz she's the 1st and only girl i've ever loved and i don't wanna keep hurting her so i said night and hung up. 2 hrs later she phoned me asking if i'd gone out i said i went 4 a drink then she started accusing me of sleeping with girls when she knows she's the only 1 4 me and i don't look at other girls she said to leave her alone and put the phone down. Yesterday i rang her asking if she was talking 2 me and straight away starting being funny with me i asked her what the problem is she said "you" i said "y am i the problem?" she said "she doen't like me" and i knew she really meant it. This morning i've tried talking 2 her she said she doesn't wanna talk 2 me anymore i tried finding out y she's being like this 2 me but she never give's me any explanation she said "i'm a prick" and "no wonder no girls wanna b with me". I've never felt as bad as i do everything she said to me last night and 2day i can't stop thinking about cuz i know she meant every word of it! I've spent all morning wondering what 2 do. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> I cleaned out my bank accounts so my niece gets all my money. i really need 2 talk 2 some1 b4 i end it cuz even tho she hate's me and we argue and i piss her off she means the world 2 me and theres no way i could live another day on this planet without cuz shes everything 2 me! Can i talk 2 some1 b4 i go!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it. I know you're hurting and you feel like you can't live without her; but you don't deserve to be treated the way she treated you. Nobody does.

Here if you want to talk.
  3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hun, don't do anything to hurt yourself. I feel she'll be calling you soon, anyway. You sound young and have lots of things to live for. In a few days, you might see things differently. Get some sleep when you can, see an uplifting movie. Be kind to yourself. You need that right now.

You sound like a sincere, faithful, sensitive, loving individual. And, I know that's what many girls out there are looking for. Don't let your girl friend put you down. You know deep down inside you are not that.

Your girl friend sounds immature to me.

This is just a difficult time right now, but, painful as it seems right now, you will get over this and things will be well again.:hugtackles:
  4. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

you can talk to me, just send me a message, i get on several times a day.
  5. daman1

daman1 Member

Thanx 4 your help I really need some help. I've never felt as bad as i do at the moment in my life b4 and i can't stop thinking of her the pain is unbearable i feel like i'm going mad!! Any advice or help is truly appreciated
  6. shelbylovesyou

shelbylovesyou New Member

Don't go through with it please. We're all here to talk. PM me if you'd like.
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Relationships come and go. I would look at it for what it is and that is a learning experience. Isn't that the whole point of dating? To get to know what we want in a partner before we get to the age that we want to marry? I can understand how you are feeling. I too have felt this way when I was younger, but over time I realized that it wasn't all that serious. Its not as though you both took a vow in front of both families to be with one another till death. Its just a relationship, and a rocky one at that! You can have more healthy and productive relationships once you let go of the bad ones and move on. Take a breath and ask yourself this," Do I truly deserve this or do I deserve better?" I assure you that you like anyone else in your situation deserves better. :hug: It will take time, but you can make it through this. Blessings..
  8. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im sorry you feel so bad. PLEASE pray I am praying for you. Stay here and we will be your friend.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey daman. No one is worth killing yourself over, no matter how much she means to you. You have more self worth than you're giving yourself. Give her time and she will come around. Sometimes people need space so that they can figure things out. Plus, there's plenty of girls out there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.