• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Going Away for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenPsych

I'm not going to be around for the next week. I don't think I will be able to get online anyway. Not sure.

Can't say I am looking forward to going. Especially when I feel like this. I am still planning my own death. Maybe this week will improve things, but, I have a feeling it may make things worse. I would rather be on my own so I can get my plans right, but I was kind of coerced in to going.

I kind of have a plan set up now. A date where by I can try again. I think it may work considering I came so close last time. It just needs tweeking a bit.

I am not telling anyone about the plan. If I do it will make things worse for me.

peacelovingguy

Could you be a bit more specific for us GoldenPsych?

If you are staying with people who you trust 100% and who will look after you - then that's fine.

Going away to 'let your hair down' right now - I think its more respite which you need. That said, if you are with people you trust who can watch over you when partying - it is worth a go sometimes. I'm not sure you are ready for that just now - but, what do I know?

If you have taken the decision to go into hospital then that is a lot better than staying at home.

You don't say much about your parents either. I mean that is a private thing for many - but would they let you stay a week? I'm sure they would. But I don't know if you have shared with them. This should be done.

Anyhow - I don't think you'll listen to me. I get like that sometimes - and its something I try to stay on top of. I mean - like Sam saying you ought to talk to the people you actually know! Even if its just talking with friends or a friend, or your mum perhaps?

Women on the forum ought to swap numbers - chat a little - although sure its hard unless you have home phone as mobiles are too expensive unless your on the same network.

Anyhow, I wish you well - I always do - but like others here I worry about you.

Your blog is all about you when you are down - but you open up when you are feeling OK and talk about other things.

I really hope we see this part of you again here. I mean, aside from the dark side you have - you have a LOT of potential also.

Don't waste that talent you have.

Hope you come back feeling in better spirits. We reach lows in life - we get better, things happen and al kinds of events can make you feel so much better about yourself, life and other people.

So take care - and let us know what is happening if you can manage to get some internet.

Yours.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00