going back

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mei, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mei

mei Active Member

These past couple of days have been good, really good. I'm focusing on school and entrance exam results and projects. I don't cry at night and don't feel like vomiting as much as I used to at school.

But the semester's ending and projects are being submitted and now I can't find anything to distract myself anymore. It's like that pause you take and you look around at everything that's happening and I'm afraid that I'll go back to that pathetic attention whore side. I don't want to constantly tear up at dumb moments or be a bum when I'm with my friends. This is stupid, i know.

Haha, i hate this.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

It sounds like you feel best when you have things to focus on? What about some hobbies to take your mind off of things? Would that help when you don't have much school work to do?

It's not stupid at all. One of the worst things is worrying about feeling bad, which in turn makes you feel bad.
    It's okay to feel bad once in a while, remember that. Feelings are okay... but if you feel better doing things, then find things to do perhaps.

*hugs*

mei likes this.
  3. mei

mei Active Member

Thank you :) i do try to find things to do but it's still slowly pulling at me whenever I start video projects and stuff. And I think my insomnia is coming back which is not helping. But for now I'm good though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.