Going busking with some people - what can we sing?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I've arranged to go busking with some people I've just started chatting with online.
    So far it's myself, another girl and two guys. (We're trying to get at least one more girl to join to thicken the sound).

We wanna sing things that won't be expected of us, not the typical old busking songs and definitely no Christmas carols!
    We're going to go as far as to sing a few theme tunes from cartoons and TV shows even, just for laughs.

Anybody got any ideas on some cool/jokey/wacky/unexpected things we can put our own spin on and sing?

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

theres a programme showing here at the mo called 'Glee' they have some cool versions of songs. youtube them - although they are professional singers so i dont know if that will suit ya.

Your so funny Liny - take a camera, i wanna see evidence of this haha.

Ill be your manager and u have to split the profits 80-20 in my favour hahaha

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

OMG Kateeee! I LOOVVEEE Glee (how cute is the teacher, I swear I am the chubby black girl, just with a little less attitude). lol.

Okay good idea, I'll steal some Glee songs.

Will definitely be filming this on my phone!! 80/20 though! To me... sure! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.